PDA

View Full Version : East Midlands - Mutual DD

MutualDD
18-11-2011, 11:13 PM
First I would like to thank you for reading this message, My desire to live in a domestic discipline relationship is great, but unlike many my own version is slightly different from the standard Head of Household relationship often seen on the Internet. Let me explain:

Every relationship should be based on trust, fairness, mutual respect and affection. I looking for all this in a domestic discipline relationship plus something a bit different, equality. I want a relationship where either party will punish the other for unacceptable behavior and/or mistakes. A mutual domestic discipline relationship, for the sake of giving something a name.

The thinking behind mutual domestic discipline is that we all have things about ourselves we don't like and want to change, however, if the discipline is just applied to one person then other person remains static. My both being subjected to similar sort of rules and punishments it helps both parties to change things or point out what needs to change in a loving, trusting environment. It means that both parties work equally to make each other better for the benefit of the relationship.

So who am I, well, I am a mature, self confident man, in my late forties and I am interested in meeting like mind women interested in mutual domestic discipline for a long term relationship. Age is unimportant to me, as I am old enough to appreciate a deeper, not only physical relationship. You should be a liberal minded, open and honest. If you have children don't let that put you off replying as I have three of my own, two of whom live with me. Ideally you live you should live in the East Midlands but I am willing to travel anywhere in the Midlands. If you see yourself in this description, and are interested in meeting an intelligent man with a slightly different view on domestic discipline, please contact me. You could be the person I have been waiting all my life to finally met or at least a new friend.

Finally once again thank you for reading this message.

Ben

sophieddsmith
18-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Hi there....

Midlands female, very interested in hearing more about you?

get in touch?

s x

tony cane
19-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Hi sophieddsmith. I have been in the scene for many years and am very experienced in giving punishment from a mild spanking to a hard caning.I am based in Devon but I travel to the midlands often so could meet up.I also enjoy switching.I have a very good collection of canes etc.If you would like to meet please call me on 07860809935. tonycane.