PDA

View Full Version : spanked by couple

spankmybarebottom
25-11-2011, 03:33 PM
I would like to meet a male-female couple for spanking: I would first meet the female, and we would be beginning to flirt and play around, with the male nowhere in sight. After a while I would I lift the woman's skirt up to reveal her panties and suspenders and begin to spank her, first with her panties on and then I would pull them down to begin spanking her bare bottom. As we are getting carried away we do not hear the door open and the man comes in - very angrily. He tells us both to bend over the back of the sofa, and begins to spank the woman getting harder and harder and angrier and angrier. Then it is my turn, he seems to relish this more: spanking me with my trousers on, then orders me to pull my trousers down. he slowly and soundly spanks my squirming bottom over my tight white pants. The he pulls down my pants abnd alternates between fondling and spanking my bottom, rubbing my balls and putting his hand between my legs to rub my erect cock. The spanking gets harder and harder, intersprsed with some caning, paddling, and slippering....My face is as red as my bottom as the woman looks on, laughing, knowing that she set the whole situation up, and enjoying my humiliation as I wonder where this will end, as I lie squirming. He then begins to spank her again as she writhes on the sofa....,