PDA

View Full Version : Wanted, new regular whipping boy for the New Year, must be single.

Barbedwire
10-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Okay I am seeking one boy.
He MUST be , single ,able to accommodate aswell as be able to come and see me when I request him to .Age range between 35 - 50 and
reasonably local ,as I may require you to visit at short notice.
This would suit someone who needs his limits pushed and accept punishment as and when I choose to deliver them . There will be times that you will be marked to the extreme, this is why you need to be single then you don't need any excuses to a partner and I can be happy .
As everyone knows the harsher the punishment I dish out the happier I am , call me a sadist with a smile :D

This will be based on friendship , commitment and I shall not charge the right boy .
YES, I expect to do normal vanilla stuff aswell with this boy .

So if you think you may just fit the bill , let me know and if I think you are suitable we will arrange a meet in a neutral place .
No play until I decide .

Barbedwire x

sudmaid
12-12-2011, 04:54 PM
I'm local and have mailed you.

Barbedwire
18-12-2011, 11:16 AM
Thankyou .

It amazes me that most males who state they are seeking a female spanker cannot fit simple criteria .Oh yes, it shows so many want their cake and to eat it aswell ,no surprises there then !

romasz
21-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Interesting...although I do not meet all your requirements but..

I am looking for someone to act as headmistress to dish out a hard tawsing when she sees fit...I believe I am local to you and would
be available to attend at fairly short notice..I am also quite good at gardening and DIY . I am good with computers etc.
I would love to meet and discuss this further if you are interested..

Barbedwire
23-01-2012, 01:50 PM
Well romaz - I do need someone who fits my requirements.
This is not just for anyone - a whipping boy doesnot get what he wants, it's more of he gets what he needs. It isn't roleplaying ,it is for the love of it .It's not about someone wanting me to be dressedup everytime I see them.The boy in question will accept his punishment no matter how I am dressed and will push his limits . The person will need to be a masochist :)

From what you have said ,maybe you should visit me on a professional level as I think it would be more suitable for you .

Barbie x

QUOTE=romasz;16921]Interesting...although I do not meet all your requirements but..

I am looking for someone to act as headmistress to dish out a hard tawsing when she sees fit...I believe I am local to you and would
be available to attend at fairly short notice..I am also quite good at gardening and DIY . I am good with computers etc.
I would love to meet and discuss this further if you are interested..[/QUOTE]

Barbedwire
05-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Still looking for that elusive person - I dropped the lower age range, do I have to widen my search area now ????

spankdavidsoon
10-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Oh! Valhalla! Barbie Barbie Barbie! Such a boy would be right up your street!

Barbedwire
05-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Sheesh, I would have better luck finding a needle in about 20 haystacks !!!

So where are all the guys aged 30-55yrs (yes I've upped and lowered the age range )
that are single, can accommodate and in need of regular discipline ???

This is non-commercial and I will require you at short notice aswell as prearranged, also for companionship - suppose I've got more chance of bumping into a yeti though :rolleyes: