PDA

View Full Version : A weekend beating that made me cry.

anarchistic_masochist
14-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Last weekend, I went to see my partner and Dom. Chiefwhip in Northampton. Both of us had a lovely time; we had good food and cuddled up on the settee in front of the telly - all very cosy and vanilla.

I don't know if you guys know this, but a lady can be extra sensitive at her "time of the month." This means that we feel pain more and can't take as much punishment as we usually can. I was all too aware of this as I was bent over the kitchen table, skirt up and knickers down, to receive what felt like a very severe beating.

First of all, it was the medium riding crop. This hurts to buggery at the best of times, but after four or five strokes I felt that I was fast approaching my limit. There were no whimpers of distress; I was already beginning to cry out. The dressage whip was next - very stingy and it would normally feel quite pleasant in an "oh Christ, that hurts!" kinda way, but I was wailing like a baby and thumping the table; thrashing my head from side to side and yelling myself hoarse. "Do you mind? I do have neighbours you know!" Chiefwhip retorted. I whimpered an apology, to which in response, a rolled up tea towel was stuffed into my mouth.

The Dragon cane was next. Oh my goodness, what a fuss I made! I actually started to cry....I couldn't take much more than this. My senses were screaming for me to stop, but my willingness to please and my desire to make my Dom and partner happy urged me to soldier on.

The last implement was a thick and stiff (no sniggering!) riding crop. Very dense and very heavy. This was supposed to be the finale of the session but after about three or four strokes, I spat out the tea towel, blubbing like a baby; sweaty hair glued to my face, which was festooned with snot and streaked with tears. "Stop! Stop! Please stop!" Of course, he stopped immediately and went to comfort me. Guilt set in. I was still slumped, defeated, over the table whimpering "I'm sorry!" over and over again. I felt that I'd let him down and denied him the pleasure of beating me to his satisfaction. Any unscrupulous Dom could take advantage of this vulnerable, emotional state and twist the knife of emotional blackmail into my heart. Not Chiefwhip. He's a gentleman. "It's ok; you're 'on.' A lot of subbies are more sensitive than usual and the FetLife and IC forums are full of ladies beating themselves up because they can't take as much....you're not alone." He hugged me for several minutes before that gorgeous sense of calm contentedness sank in that is always borne out of catharsis such as this. We cuddled up on the settee once again and I fell into a contended doze in front of the TV.

Cherry x