PDA

View Full Version : Cp and sex

Barbedwire
21-12-2011, 01:35 PM
It seems to becoming more evident that people seem to think these two go together .
I honestly donot see since when being punished meant it was foreplay to sexual encounters.
Punishment is punishment,so why should anyone be rewarded with sexual favours at the end of it by the receiver of the punishment? This tends to be the thing mostly with males who say they are Dom expecting the spankee / bottom to finish them off with oral or more.

So to all out there who just seek play partners, is it not enough that someone submits enough to you to take the punishment, if not why not?

Personally for me the biggest thing I get out of it is that someone trusts me enough to actually offer their body up for the punishment .It really raises my endorphine levels and makes me sooooo happy especially when they leave with a huge smile on their face and have really enjoyed the experience without any sexual encounters.

happygolucky
21-12-2011, 02:28 PM
It's definitely a sexual thing for me. Probably because it started at a terrible prep school where beatings were rife and often were linked with sexual abuse and/or rape. Some of the sex was great though (in hindsight - terrifying at the time) and it's this intermingling of the two at an early age that probably meant it will always be a sexual thing for me.

That's not say I can't take or give without there being any sexual contact; absolutely not the case it's just that the sexual urges which are definitely there, will always be controlled by the agreement I have reached with the person punishing me or those being punished by me.

Maybe, Barby you're in a different position to me as it's your work - although I can tell it's also your pleasure - but, being a profession must surely mean some 'doctor/patient' type relationship and sexual contact might alter the balance. Also, were you to offer sexual favours it would make you a whore which I think is a very different thing altogether. I would never go to a whore to be punished but I would have no qualms about visiting you - of course, I might sing a different tune post our meeting - if the testimony of others is anything to go by.

borocub
21-12-2011, 03:52 PM
I`m not into spanking as a punishment.spankinng is part sexual, and the male to male bounding as i do have sessions with guys were sex plays not part just the enjoy of a nice red bottom. also my partner and I have sessions with other guys were sex is not involved. i like the ritual that goes with been spanked.

misswhiplash
21-12-2011, 11:34 PM
If the blokes that come to me want "extras", I'm quite happy to oblige. I've never had no complaints. Next time you come to Newcastle Algoloonia, you come and see me love. I'll give you a proper Geordie Seeing to. xxx

pertandy
23-12-2011, 12:20 PM
I agree with Algononia that there is a sexual connection - though for different reasons. Unlike him I was infairly punished at both prep and public school which left me with a strong aversion to slipper, cane and anything remotely resembling a School scene. This said, I received my first bare bottom spanking at the age of ten by a lovely 12 year old girl. Perhaps our predelictions in later life are grounded in childhood?

Pertandy.

Monty Burns
23-12-2011, 06:13 PM
For me spanking and sexual arousal go together, just thinking about it can get me going.
That does not mean there has to be any intimate contact with whoever I am playing.

My favourite dvds are where the spankee is obviously getting turned on and wanting more.

Taking it to the level of genuine corporal punishment might change things, on another site there was a similar discussion where several said they were aroused before and/or after but not during a caning.

pauloverton
02-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Certainly its a sexual turn-on for me. I first got male/male spanked at boarding school - pants down bare bottom paddling stuff and just could'nt help ejaculating from the mixture of exposure embarrassment and stimulation. Ever since then I've also found the sight of a guy getting spanked with a hard-on a real turn on too, as well as being spanked by guys with erections. I think its much to do with enjoying something that you really should'nt be enjoying...

johnlock
03-01-2012, 08:24 PM
I am not into pinishment as such even though I do sometimes feel the need for a stricter session, so yes there is definately a sexual element for me. Indeed I sometimes cum while being spanked & a lady had an orgasm while I was spanking her some months ago. A fantasy of mine is to be thoroughly spanked/tawsed etc and then be taken while bent over. Perhaps it might be better if left as a fantasy?

solitairebloke
08-01-2012, 01:59 PM
It's a very big sexual turn on for me. Not while I'm being spanked or caned, but the anticipation and - especially - the aftermath. I always need to masturbate. I sometimes cane myself while masturbating, and can get quite carried away and at least a couple of times have hurt myself quite badly.

I'm also very turned on by watching female/female spanking and caning, and I always masturbate then too. Not sure what that says about me - probably nothing very creditable.

Cuxton
09-01-2012, 10:22 AM
With sex everyone is different i have men who just want and get a caning then others who have a need to be milked and expect to be milked to finish the session. As a Master i try to give what is needed that can be a straight forward no nonsense caning or ending with milking, on milking that can range from encouragement and watching to giving a hand job or if they are very nice full oral to complexion. The point is we are all different we are all into one form or another of CP if some people enjoy a difference way of getting their pleasure lets live and let live.

Jamesstrict
12-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Although Junior School probaby didn't treat me severely enough, the turn on for me was watching other boys bend over and have their bottoms slippered and then have to bend over myself. It definitely starts in childhood.
Now, the arousal is thinking about being punished, rarely during, often afterwards.

It's definitely a sexual thing for me. Probably because it started at a terrible prep school where beatings were rife and often were linked with sexual abuse and/or rape. Some of the sex was great though (in hindsight - terrifying at the time) and it's this intermingling of the two at an early age that probably meant it will always be a sexual thing for me.

That's not say I can't take or give without there being any sexual contact; absolutely not the case it's just that the sexual urges which are definitely there, will always be controlled by the agreement I have reached with the person punishing me or those being punished by me.

Maybe, Barby you're in a different position to me as it's your work - although I can tell it's also your pleasure - but, being a profession must surely mean some 'doctor/patient' type relationship and sexual contact might alter the balance. Also, were you to offer sexual favours it would make you a whore which I think is a very different thing altogether. I would never go to a whore to be punished but I would have no qualms about visiting you - of course, I might sing a different tune post our meeting - if the testimony of others is anything to go by.