PDA

View Full Version : Long Legs and Short Shorts

spinter
26-12-2011, 04:43 AM
Smacking on the bottom I appreciate, I don't see so much about smacking
on the thighs and calves. I like taking someone with lovely long legs and making them suffer all over them using my hands or ruler, the cruelist is using the switch or cane. Fronts and insides of thighs are also really sensitive and they can be made to watch it happen.

As a teenager at catholic school the female teacher would have me change to a pair of very short shorts that only just covered the bottom as my punishment uniform. While standing on a chair or bending over the desk she would apply the cane or ruler up and down the back of my legs starting on my calves and working up to my shorts and down again. Having long legs and pale white skin I was given more angry punishments as one of her favorites.

spinter
26-12-2011, 10:57 AM
I forgot to mention above that I had different pairs if shorts at school but the very short ones is what you had to change into if you were not wearing them already. Which I would wear often unless it was colder weather.

Also I like to receive Smackings on the calves and thighs while wearing very short shorts to relive my teenage school days and looking for someone strict interested in giving Smackings on the legs.

RichardA
26-12-2011, 04:03 PM
At my primary school also Catholic in the late 50s we all wore shorts to school and our teacher use to pull up your shorts as high as he could and use a plimsoll on your upper thighs hurt like hell and another teacher would make you pull down your long socks and smack the back of your legs with a ruler

slimtanned
31-12-2011, 02:48 PM
i prefer to wear speedoes-brief ones that way lots of flesh is bare

spinter
02-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Yes, at the catholic school both boys and girls were some of the teachers were a mixture of nuns and and normal teachers. Corporal punishment was used frequently and mainly on the legs and was facilitated with uniforms were short shorts for boys and short skirts for girls. The Smackings were more severe and common for students in their teenage years. Almost every nun and teacher had a ruler available ready for your legs kept handy near by. Interestingly the Smackings were mostly on pubescent boys and girls and in particular those with long comely legs. The skirts on girls would be mid-thigh or upper thighs. Boys would were shorts that would cover the upper thighs or where the helm of the shorts only covered the bottom. Who ever designed the uniforms wanted the students to be looking leggy and the embarrassment of unable to hide the red legs. Having very long legs myself I was certainly a favorite target in class and would get a number swipes with the hand or ruler on the thighs. Each student had a mentor, I had two. Where your progress would be reviewed and any punishments would given were necessary. During the sessions my mentors in private tuition I would be expected to wearing very short shorts if I was not wearing them already. The longer shorts would cover the upper thighs but the really short ones only just covered the bottom when standing and when bent over a slight bit of cheek might show. Also to be wearing short socks instead of knee length socks, so that the legs were completely bare including the calves and upper thighs. And you had to wear the short socks and very short shorts until the marks on the thighs and calves had disappeared. Both the nun and female teacher after going through my work and behviour finding out what justified some punishment, in separate private sessions and together they would give a good smacking up and down the backs of my legs. The leg Smackings always long and drawn out, starting off very gentle and slowly warming up the legs. The smacking would start on the calves and slowly work up to the back if the knees and then the thigh, all the way up to the shorts and then slowly working all the way down to the ankles again. Then the smacking would stop for 5 mins to see how the redness and marks to develop. Then the process would start all over again. The punishments would last for about an hour and by then the whole backs of my legs would be tingling and red all over. Usually the hands and ruler were used, some times the nun would use a cane and switches for more strict punishments and this would applied to the thighs and calves and over the shorts. Again working up and down the backs of the legs stopping for five minutes and then checking to see how my legs were taking it. Then the process would be repeated until it was seen that my legs had received enough punishment. Note the strokes of the cane or switch was always done gentle where just enough to sting and leave light marks. The marks and redness would have gone after a day. But is was very embarrassing and stung like crazy. Both the nun and teacher mentors admitted and had the opinion that because my legs are very long it be more effective to measure the punishments by not how many strokes or smacks are given but how many trips are made up and down the backs of the leg. And sometimes comments were made as once again your lengthy legs are going to have to suffer for you sins. Certainly in my experience having very long legs and wearing very short shorts would provoke Smackings that were much more angry and severe. When getting my legs smacked I would have to stand with legs together and kept straight. Or with legs together and straight while bending over the desk. Note I was not aware of any sexual abuse or beatings and when getting it on the bottom it was always over the shorts or for a girl on her skirt. Both girls and boys were often seen with red legs looking ackward.

spinter
03-01-2012, 12:28 AM
In addition, when weeping willow switches or old died off raspberry switches were used, being out in the country the nun could go out and easily get access to one.
The marks on the thighs and calves with the cane or switches were light to medium welts that usually were gone after a day. Even though it was applied gentle and hardly felt to begin with, but after each trip up and down the backs of my legs, then waiting for 5 minutes, the repeating the process again, the punishment would get more severe and the idea to slowly warm up the legs. After about 30 mins or an hour, the whole backs of my legs would be tingling all over. When bottom would be caned or switched quite hard but always over the shorts. Note the spankings were never done out of hatred or even anger but out of strict discipline.

The private leg smacking sessions that I described with my mentors was done on a regular basis, every 4 to 6 weeks after reviewing my performance work.

phillip
05-01-2012, 07:02 PM
i prever to wear very short cotton shorts to recieve cp cheshire