PDA

View Full Version : Sarah & Mary

pertandy
29-12-2011, 02:03 PM
I had an awful time with one woman. Don't ask! However the following experience restored my faith.

I'd met Sarah on a spanking site and had visited her oncesocially. Today we were to visit Mary, who was also a Top and convenientlyplaced geographically. We entered the sitting room where there was a spankingbench and various implements on prominent view. The ladies sat and instructedme to undress to my pants. I obeyed with some slight trepidation before servingthem lunch in the garden. During lunch Sarah & Mary slipped imperceptiblyinto their Dominant roles and the not infrequent playful slaps and pinches Ireceived for mythical misdemeanours helped me into my role. They both knew Iwas a newbie and they promised a memorable, if gentle, introduction but my nearnudity before these two formidable women was both arousing and frightening.
The Ladies retired to the sitting room while I cleared thelunch away. I completed my task and went to knock on the sitting room door asinstructed. There was something about the closed door that set a host ofbutterflies fluttering in my stomach despite the fact that I knew what laybeyond it.
The sight that befell me when I was ordered to ‘enter’ sentthe butterflies into overdrive! Mary was seated and had managed to squeeze herample form into the traditional basque, stockings & suspenders. Sarahremained fully dressed and stood beside me, one hand placed lightly on mybottom. Dressed as I was in briefs, myappreciation of the scene was obvious. Sarah ‘tut-tutted’ and deftly adjustedmy position before ordering me across Mary’s thighs.
The sofa was deep so I lay on the edge with my bottomprominently raised to await proceedings! Mary gently stroked me and traced theshape of my pants with her nails whilst she explained that she would warm me upas a prelude to what was to follow. Theyalso discussed what they would do and commented on the quality of my bottom.This did nothing to quell my butterflies or reduce my arousal.
Mary started without warning and her hand descended steadilyand firmly to cover the area of my pants. She ceased and told me to raise mybottom to allow Sarah to remove my pants and hold my legs down before the slapsresumed to cover every inch of my bottom under Instruction from Sarah.
My cheeks burned and, I was gleefully told, a delicate shadeof red when she had finished. She stroked me as she explained that she wouldteach me to count with the aid of a wooden spoon. I was to count each strokeafter I received it but she would have to start again if I were to miscount.
She began and I duly counted as ordered. The strokes werenot hard but, as she explained and demonstrated, the cumulative effect ofseveral strokes in the same place was exquisite. My wriggling increased as thenumbers rose so Mary paused to place a firm hand on my lower back and Sarahspread my legs slightly and twisted my feet inwards to raise my bottom andincrease my vulnerability.
She began again and passed 30. I didn’t want it to stop butcould I take the same again? There was but one way to find out and I miscountedat 35. With more tut-tutting and comments about my poor little bottom, we beganagain. After twenty Mary paused and stroked the as yet untouched crease betwixtmy cheeks and thighs and commented that it was a very sensitive area. Ishivered and squirmed as she proved the fact. At 36 she ceased and lay back tostroke and comment about her handiwork. I lay limp across her thighs, enjoyingthe caresses on my bottom and between my thighs.
She moved to whisper to me as my arousal grew. ‘Naughty boysget introduced to the pinwheel’ She breathed as she tickled my testicles.
She sat up and Sarah selected a multiple pinwheel to show mebefore she handed it to Mary.
The heat had subsided somewhat under Mary’s caresses but ittook little time for the pin wheel to rekindle it to prepare me for the bench!They took up positions either side of me and each gently laid a crop on mybottom. Sarah commented that she was left-handed and Mary was right handed soboth cheeks would benefit equally in payment for my flaunting an erectionbefore two middle-aged ladies.
The twelve strokes I received were not hard but sufficientto make me squirm and wriggle to their satisfaction and I decided to standrather than sit on the train home!
Following from my worst spanking, this meeting with twounderstanding women restored my interest in exploring this side of mysexuality. I visited them again where a third lady introduced me to the tawse –an equally memorable day.

sorbot5
30-12-2011, 01:13 PM
I really enjoyed reading this. Many thanks. It sounds a wonderful experience and one that I would like to have.
Mike (sorbot5@yahoo.com)