PDA

View Full Version : New Year -- New Spankings

Barbedwire
03-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Well now that 2011 is over and done with I look forward to seeing old and new faces and yes your bottoms ofcourse as of 11th of January .
New boys ,girls ,couples and 'special girls' who seek a firm hand with or without roleplay should start making yourselves ready for a spankingly good New Year.
Everything you need to know can be found on my site if you would like to visit me .

I look forward to seeing some lovely people this year .

Barbie aka Miss Fife xx

Barbedwire
30-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Now that dull and dreary January is over it's about time everyone got back into the swing of things.
What will be your preference this year , sore hands , sore bum or BOTH ?
All details on my site , roleplay , no roleplay , hard or soft players all catered for .

Come and have some fun to wash away the winter blues :D

Barbedwire
10-04-2012, 11:24 AM
AVAILABLE for bookings from next Monday .
Short sharp shocks to longer roleplay scenarios available.

For those who don't know me :
I cater for beginners to the more hardened players . So mild otk to more severe play is on offer ( I love to push someones limits).
Implements from my lovely hard right hand for otk spankings , slipper, tawses, canes , paddles and a multitude of others .

I have school desks if you enjoy school roleplay , a lovely spanking bench and St Andrews cross.

Based in a quiet ,domestic setting in East Fife ,Scotland .

I do love what I do and love to have fun .So chances are you will see me smiling alot ,as I am sure you will also by the end of your visit , even if you are a bit sore and tender :D

All details can be found via my website .

Hope to see some of you lovely people in near future .

Miss Fife aka Barbie x

Barbedwire
17-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Short sharp shocks to longer roleplay scenarios available.

For those who don't know me :
I cater for beginners to the more hardened players . So mild otk to more severe play is on offer ( I love to push someones limits).
Implements from my lovely hard right hand for otk spankings , slipper, tawses, canes , paddles and a multitude of others .

I have school desks if you enjoy school roleplay , a lovely spanking bench and St Andrews cross.

Based in a quiet ,domestic setting in East Fife ,Scotland .

I do love what I do and love to have fun .So chances are you will see me smiling alot ,as I am sure you will also by the end of your visit , even if you are a bit sore and tender :D

All details can be found via my website .

Hope to see some of you lovely people in near future .

Miss Fife aka Barbie x