PDA

View Full Version : Are single males shy about their need for a spanking?

Barbedwire
03-01-2012, 12:18 PM
I have been looking for a single male to meet on a regular basis,whom I can give punishments to and is happy to receive them from me ,on a
non-commercial basis.

So, are they all shy about coming forward to admit they have a deep desire and need of a female to keep them in line with a good OTK, caning, and punishment or are they non-exsistant ?

There has to be some in or around the Fife area who need this surely.

Possibly I just scare the living daylights out of them as I also do this for a living !

Barbie x

happygolucky
03-01-2012, 07:22 PM
I might move!

sudmaid
03-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Barbedwire. I am very local and tried to phone you but it rang out.

Barbedwire
04-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Oh algy be quick there's a fine shortage round here ! Although I don't know if your bum would be able to cope with my desires :D

Barbie x

I might move!

essexboy
13-01-2012, 05:27 PM
I am very surpriesd that you have not had people coming forward Barbie. It has been my understanding that there has been a shortage of dom females but an abundance of sub males looking to be spanked. I have been trying for a few years to find a female who would like to spank me on a non fee basis, but without success . I recently replied to an ad by a couple of young ladies which i thought were ideal and i got very exited but i was told by one of them that i was too old .( i am 44 but look 10 years younger) . If i lived a bit closer too you than i would definately be making contact. Anyway Barbie i wish you good luck in your search.

Barbedwire
15-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Thanks essexboy , you wouldn't think it would be so difficult would you !
Obviously there are more people who are all talk and no action floating about . Maybe I need to extend my age range for a suitable single male who lives in /around the Fife area.
Okay i'll change it for a single male age 30 - 55 years .
Let's see what happens now .

scottish bad boy
18-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Hi Barbie

Very strange that you have had no takers on the matter as a sub male it would be a dream to find a strict female spanker as they are usually as rare as hens teeth to give me a good hiding when needed or just whenever it took my disciplanarians fancy, but alas im only 29 and stay outside glasgow haha

Good luck in your search

Duncan

Barbedwire
19-01-2012, 09:49 AM
It is quite unbelievable isn't it .
Pity you're a bit far away for my personal preference ,sometimes I want someone to be here in an hour and it's too far for me travel at short ntoice when i'm in the mood to dish out some discipline .The age range isn't quite set in stone but through experience I have found slightly older are usually more reliable .
There has only been one boy close enough who mailed but in the end he had his chance and to me that's enough .If someone cannot show up for a simple chat which has been arranged then he's of no use for anything else.

Barbie x

Hi Barbie

Very strange that you have had no takers on the matter as a sub male it would be a dream to find a strict female spanker as they are usually as rare as hens teeth to give me a good hiding when needed or just whenever it took my disciplanarians fancy, but alas im only 29 and stay outside glasgow haha

Good luck in your search

Duncan

scottish bad boy
20-01-2012, 01:40 AM
Yeah as you say if he can't have the decency or manners to meet in public for a chat then he is of no use no matter how much his lack of manners is needing addresed.

after all you have to have the trust in place and also feel comfortable with one another

Duncan x

Ske66
24-02-2015, 11:29 PM
I wouldn't mind :)

christeacher
25-02-2015, 03:00 PM
As a married male, I can say that when I confessed my desire for a spanking to my wife, she was disgusted and refused to play, telling me to find someone else to do that. I have done and have played and enjoyed it, but it is not the same as having you partner do it for you. This has made me even more guarded about admitting it to anyone in fear of the reaction that I might get, once its said, you can't unsay it.

red hand
25-02-2015, 03:06 PM
As a married male, I can say that when I confessed my desire for a spanking to my wife, she was disgusted and refused to play, telling me to find someone else to do that. I have done and have played and enjoyed it, but it is not the same as having you partner do it for you. This has made me even more guarded about admitting it to anyone in fear of the reaction that I might get, once its said, you can't unsay it.
yes i understand that very well

aka59
26-02-2015, 07:41 PM
Pitty I am not single

robert_l
13-07-2016, 01:00 AM
Barbie I would be available and need regular discipline I also like wearing kilts !

Johnb
16-01-2017, 02:41 PM
I was initially very shy regarding my spanking and school uniform fetish but over the years it has got better

max4
13-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Also told long term partner about my spanking fetish she No Way Hoza, was rather disappointed as she likes me to dress for her and does take control in the B room , wasnt much to ask i think, but not to be , was rather shy when i did go for my first meet but after 5min was well otk and havent looked bk, even better dressing for a spanking .

willie524
05-08-2017, 08:47 PM
I can only manage 3 Monday nights a month. I'd take a regular red bottom, no fees, no fuss, just pleasure.

creative72
31-01-2019, 05:28 AM
I am to far south or I would be there straight away. spanking required so I can not sit down.

jaybo
02-02-2019, 10:55 AM
Ah life is cruel like that..
Whether married single polygamous or whatever playing spanking games is not socially accepted, As only a niche percentage of the population are into it
Shyness is only a part of the many reasons people are not out there spanking the night away....good for you if you are a lifestyle couple or group but location travel expenses time all factor in when contemplating putting yourself out there as super spanker/spankee! !!!!
It helps if your a motivated confident kind of person too
(With a mobile dungeon and bags of time and plenty of spare cash to go gallivanting the globe in search of getting/giving a sore bottom!)
Oh dear don't I go on?

willie524
06-02-2019, 11:36 PM
Ah life is cruel like that..
Whether married single polygamous or whatever playing spanking games is not socially accepted, As only a niche percentage of the population are into it
Shyness is only a part of the many reasons people are not out there spanking the night away....good for you if you are a lifestyle couple or group but location travel expenses time all factor in when contemplating putting yourself out there as super spanker/spankee! !!!!
It helps if your a motivated confident kind of person too
(With a mobile dungeon and bags of time and plenty of spare cash to go gallivanting the globe in search of getting/giving a sore bottom!)
Oh dear don't I go on?

I wish I knew someone with a mobile dungeon. They could use my bare backside any time they wanted.

jaybo
07-02-2019, 06:14 PM
Ah Willie don't we all:D