PDA

View Full Version : Naughty schoolgirl Seeks Schoolmaster to Punish on eve of 4th Feb only

synarc
03-01-2012, 08:01 PM
My naughty schoolgirl niece will be coming to London on the 4th Feb. Im looking for a strict and older schoomaster to punish her preferbly in a school room whilst i wait outside the door. She will be in full school uniform. It has to be on the 4th Feb only on the eve. It also has to be in the Central or Greater London area.
I expect that the Master will be strict with her and tell her off before she is punished. The Master can decide her punishment. Usually she gets the strap, belt or cane at home and also smacked legs. I will stay outside the door of the schoolroom while she is punished and then we will leave.
I hope to hear from any older strict schoolmaster that will punish her.

Otksublon
13-01-2012, 10:08 AM
If over 18 leave message or txt 07869459435

spinter
25-10-2012, 11:39 AM
I can certainly punish her on the backs of her legs (calves and thighs) and her bottom. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

ChazDave
25-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Dear Uncle,

I am a senior experienced dom (over forty years in the scene, and featured in several films) who helps both male and female miscreants gain absolution via a sound caning. My experiences began at my public school, where errant pupils were soundly caned by the prefects. Once I became one, I was happy to continue the tradition.

I know from many years experience exactly what your niece needs to keep her on the straight and narrow, and would be happy to perform that duty on Monday 4th February 2013. I live near London, and am free all day. I can also arrange to hire a suitable schoolroom should that be required.

Get back to me on

charles_davy@hotmail.com

if you're interested.

CD

Tutor
25-10-2012, 04:53 PM
The last two posters should look at the date of the original - January 2012!