PDA

View Full Version : Mature lady requires discipline

Joanna
05-01-2012, 05:50 PM
I am a mature lady who was regularly disciplined during a lengthy and happy marriage in which discipline was an end in itself. I now wish to re-acquaint myself with the cane and the tawse. Ideally I would like to engage with a couple of a similar age (late 50's) but I reply to all propositions from responders who are not timewasters. Before any meeting there must be sufficient correspondence for me to satisfy myself that we are on the same page

OTKfrank
05-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Hi Joanna, I am rather far away but I wish you all the best in your search. Just be careful. Regards Frank

barrysim5
07-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Hi Joanna
I am aged 65 and very experienced in administering c.p with cane and tawse,and have large selection of implements, I am married ,but my wife does not get involved,only problem is we live in Dorset
however can always put you up if you fancy a few days away,very genuine
regards Barry

Joanna
08-01-2012, 05:42 PM
send me a pm with your email as I am very interested

billbill
09-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Hi, Joanna,

I have sent you a private message in respect of your future discipline.

TheHeadUK
11-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Joanna,

I'm a single Male, 45 years old but with a fair degree of experience in the kind of discipline you seek, after a full understanding is reached on your specific needs i would be happy to travel to you on a regular basis. Please let me know if this is of interest.

Spanker58
11-01-2012, 12:29 PM
I have sent you a pm Joanna

Spankodave
13-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Hi
I am Dave - married and 55 visit East Mids 1 or 2 times a week (overnight) - wife doesn't take part but looking for a lady who needs regular discipline. Used most tools!

Look forward to helping you to be disciplined!!

Dave

elegant_lady
14-01-2012, 07:31 AM
Until you have been disciplined by a woman you won't know the true meaning of the word. I've sent you a PM - please reply

subchelsdom
15-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Good evening and happy new year to you .Please allow me to introduce myself,my name is John and I am a single,divorced 51 year young guy living not too far from you in WYorks .I would love to hear from you and have a friendly chat about our mutual interests .I am actively seeking hopefully a long term partner with similar tastes as myself ,and you know what that means .Anyway please get in touch and say Hi and lets get to know each other .I mean your only about 48 mins from spanking heaven .John x

jarv
17-01-2012, 01:56 PM
i have sent you a pm

BareBot156
12-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Dear Joanna,
I'm rather late in responding, I'm afraid. Furthermore, I live in Dorset/Wiltshire - rather out of your environment.
I hope that you are now in a good relationship: one providing affection, mutual respect - and a suitably sore bottom.
As one who gained all three from his beautiful mother - and later discovered the joy of punishing erring females
in the same way - I would have felt privileged to provide the same for you.
Should you ever find yourself in, or near, the SP postal area - and feel the need for discipline, I will gladly provide
it.
Meanwhile, you might enjoy dipping into my book I am a Spankaholic - by raj morland, published by Amazon.
Though nominally a novel, it is an at least 95% true account of lessons learnt over my mother's knee.
All the best,
Rykxx

jaybo
12-02-2016, 07:52 PM
No shortage of admirers Joanne... Best of luck xx

- - - Updated - - -

My mistake, Joanne.. Oops butterfingers!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my goodness twice I've spelt you're name wrong

red hand
12-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Joanna.
posted this 5/1/12, and has not logged on since 16/1/12.
so doubtful if she will respond to offers

Titanites
28-02-2016, 01:24 PM
BareBot: lovely story your contribution here and your profile make. I think your mother or one of her friends might have done me some good, and indeed a mature lady putting me over her lap now would do me good; and I hope you can find ladies who benefit from your discipline in turn.

Regards,
Titanites

PeeJay123
29-02-2016, 07:33 PM
I guess yu've long since gone, or got what you needed?