PDA

View Full Version : PaulBare

PaulBare
10-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Hello, my name is Paul, I am 64, blond, blue eyes, fair skinned, dress both casual and smart. I am in a new relationship and we would like to meet new friends for friendship and / or fun. My interests are photography, aromatherapy, massage, country walking. I love a nice bottle of wine with a meal. I love quiet nights in and maybe a drink in a nice quiet pub. I am clean, disease free, genuine, honest, caring, loving, sincere and financially independent and still have some mileage left on the clock. I really love a nice quiet home life and love peace and quiet. Also I am very fond of being spanked, strapped, belted and maybe caned with the right man or even men. My partner loves to watch other men give me a good spanking as well as spank me himself. We would liike to set up a group of mature active men who would visit us and take it in turns to use my bare bum. I also love being really well fucked if it is safe. Or maybe start a private spanking club for mature men only - anyone interested????? We live in Gloucester so anyone who can travel is welcome. xxxxxxx