PDA

View Full Version : Naughty wife for Senior disciplinarian

married-couple
11-01-2012, 08:34 AM
Couple seek old fashioned mature gent to administer firm discipline to naughty wife's bottom!...Wife is an attractive girl (38) with a gorgeous bottom which always needs a very firm hand!!..We are seeking a much older, experienced Gent aged 65-75 to provide strict discipline to my errant wife....Having observed my wife having her bare bottom well and truelly reddened on a couple of occasions, we have both decided would now like to pursue a regular friendship with the right candidate...We would love to hear from somebody in their late 60's to mid 70's who would enjoy providing a naughty girl with a very sore bottom with lots of over-the-knee spanking and slippering and also the use of a good leather strap and cane when needed!!..As we are happily married, We are looking for someone to provide discipline and nothing else...We do not seek financial gain just mutual fun...As we live in the north east we are happy to travel, so you must be able to accommodate, we dont do hotel rooms or outdoors...

balderz
13-01-2012, 01:33 PM
Well i'm fifty one and FROM THE NORTH EAST and would love to help you both out.

jarv
13-01-2012, 02:55 PM
im 63 from birmingham and im very interested i can accommodate

Master_Geoffuk
13-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Hello to you both.
Not sure if we have spoken before but im based in Norfolk in my 60s happy to chat with you oh and yes I can accommodate.