PDA

View Full Version : Lip service

Leigh6
11-01-2012, 11:51 PM
In my late teens we had a temporary English teacher called Miss C. She was young and attractive but always dressed quite formally, and a couple of times she had us read and discuss certain passages that made me think she was a bit kinky. At one time she lent me a book which I found had her name and address inside the cover, and for ages after I fantasised about returning it to her home and some sexual adventure taking place. Eventually this fantasy became one in which on returning the book she quizzed me about it, then decided that I had not done my homework properly. We would discuss various aspects of the book and when she felt I was weak in my responses she would order me to bend over and cane me, first over jeans, then underpants, then bared and eventually stripped naked. Then I had to kneel sobbing with hands on head and striped bottom and erection on display while she walked around examining me, until finally she raised her skirt displaying her dripping pussy and ordered me to lick until she came.

Unfortunately it didn't happen with her, but similar scenarios have since.