PDA

View Full Version : Post CP bruising

matsub
16-01-2012, 04:18 PM
I am a newbie to CP and finally stumped up the courage to report for my first experience of a spanking since I was in shorts!
I got a spanking on by bare behind followed with 12 of the slipper. I was then caned on by briefs, and got a few licks from a tawse.
As expected, I was sore on the way home. looking at the evidence on this site, I have no doubt tha theis was quite a light affair, but 3 days later Iam black and blue!

I felt the most "benefit" from the swift caneing, and could go futher, but I am not keen on prolongued bruising. Is this just my naivity, and whould I just accept this orcan you be caned with less bruising, oh, and how long do the bruises last? Any advice gratefully recieved. ( I have a sneeking suspicion it was the slipper wot done it!)

happygolucky
16-01-2012, 05:15 PM
A heavy slipper/gym shoe can leave very lasting marks but these things do vary from backside to backside and from spanker to spanker. Some let the cane wrap around the buttocks leaving the tip of a light cane to curl around the edge and leave some fairly lasting and quite painful areas that one doesn't generally sit on. Other's cane from one side only but some are ambidextrous and give the whole area an unprejudiced seeing to. I have a sail baton to which I have attached a handle which is very satisfactory, lots of feeling but slow to bruise; a great bottom warmer prior to the main event.

Personally I don't bruise very easily and tend to repair pretty fast but I never feel satisfied if the sitting isn't uncomfortable for at least forty eight hours.

Bluebell73
16-01-2012, 06:24 PM
I have heard that something called 'Arnica' helps with the bruising but personally I like to wear my war wounds with pride. When I think of all the effort my Fife tormentor in Chief goes to to make sure my nether region becomes very colourful after she has attended to it, there is no way I want it to disappear quickly. I can however understand where problems could occur.

BB73

I am a newbie to CP and finally stumped up the courage to report for my first experience of a spanking since I was in shorts!
I got a spanking on by bare behind followed with 12 of the slipper. I was then caned on by briefs, and got a few licks from a tawse.
As expected, I was sore on the way home. looking at the evidence on this site, I have no doubt tha theis was quite a light affair, but 3 days later Iam black and blue!

I felt the most "benefit" from the swift caneing, and could go futher, but I am not keen on prolongued bruising. Is this just my naivity, and whould I just accept this orcan you be caned with less bruising, oh, and how long do the bruises last? Any advice gratefully recieved. ( I have a sneeking suspicion it was the slipper wot done it!)

matsub
17-01-2012, 01:04 AM
Perhaps it's just me, but I have bruised like a peach!
Big round areas on the cheeks and a few stripes, now a livid purple. Dont recall this sort of thing from my rugby days (burises or the spanking - more's the pity!)

Should I let these fade before looking for more? As a bad lad, I'm sure I deserve it...

RichardA
17-01-2012, 09:50 AM

I bruse after a good spanking and it can last for up to two weeks and more
I do worry about what would happen if I ended up in hospital, but I bet they have sen it all before