PDA

View Full Version : Naughty girl needed to be punsihed alongside naughty boy in Edinburgh

SpMeHard
18-01-2012, 03:21 AM
I have been a naughty boy and will be seeing the headmaster next week in his office. I can expect to be spanked, strapped and caned. We are looking for a naughty girl to join me in the headmaster's study to be disciplined (limits respected).

Alternatively, you could be a female teacher, who disciplines me first. But then the headmaster has to punish you for not being strict enough.

Also if you have your own scenario that we can help you play out then let us know.

We are meeting next Wednesday (25th Jan) in central Edinburgh and can accomodate.

Barbedwire
19-01-2012, 10:05 AM
I think you may have problems finding a female willing to do this . You will find that unless she knows one or both of you she won't offer herself up to meet 2 guys .Ladies do like to get to know people first ,even the ladies that come to see me have met me previously on a non-play basis in a public place to make sure we get along ,then we will arrange another meeting if this goes well .
Good luck in your search though .

Barbie

aliceandsophie
19-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Speaking as a representative of the female sex I wholeheartedly endorse what barbedwire says. One would be insane to risk meeting to men without meeting in public first. Personal safety must be paramount. Always tell someone you trust where you are going, meet in a public place first and make it clear what your are prepared to do and what you are not. please please be safe