PDA

View Full Version : He Stole My Pants

paddlebutt
18-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Weird story but I met a guy on Monday through another conact site. We arranged to meet in a pub next to my house. If things went well I would be dragging him back there as soon as I could. We were sitting in a booth, having a drink, discussing what we're both looking for, all the usual stuff. He tells me that he's keen to take things further and says he wants to 'feel the goods'. I asked him what he meant and he told me to go to the gents, take my pants off and give them to him on my way back. I was immediately turned on and did what he asked. When I got back, I handed him my pants. I sat down and he moved over and sat next to me. He pulled my leg over his and just stuck his hand up my shorts. With the friction of my shorts and him groping me, I got hard really quick. He started properly wanking my cock and as soon as I started moaning under my breath, he took his hand out and said he needed the toilet. I assumed he was going to bash one out but after about twenty minutes I realised he'd just fucked off...and he stole my pants! All I wanted was a good, hard spanking. CAN NO ONE HELP????

overIgo
18-03-2012, 01:54 AM
Gosh a Y-front thief, not only that he didn't have the compassion to finish the job, not very nice get his number published and we can track him down .....

RichardA
10-04-2012, 01:57 PM
I bet they end up on ebay

red hand
11-04-2012, 12:22 PM
i hope they were clean?