PDA

View Full Version : 23yo naughty boy looking for spanking or spankee :)

naughty_student
21-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Hey just thought i'd post a wee update to see if there's any new members around!

I'm a 23 year old (boy) now but still feel like a teenager. Hence the need for a strict daddy to keep me under his control... or hand. http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif

I am into domestic spanking mainly, so role play really is essential! I think spankings and discipline should be realistic so the punishment needs to match the crime. Also into embarassment and humiliation techniques like corner time, mouth soapings, baths, medicals, shaving etc. So 'daddy' needs to be imaginative.

I am not opposed to being spanked by a couple or 2 people, infact rather the opposite. I would find it a huge turn on to go over dad and uncles knees and getting my bare bum skelped.

Also looking for a young fit guy to spank, but there never appears to be any around. http://www.britishspanking.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif

Would like to note that I am not sexually interested in older people, i just like the role play and scenario so please don't try anything haha.

If you think your strong, and control an unruly boy like me and need a new son, then get in touch !!! :P

Love x

blacktightsdown
21-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Hi , I'm Gary, 50yo from Glasgow, i'd love to get to know you better, please email me at Gary29461@gmail.com, thanks

Gardener
09-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Hello. I am experienced in a wide range of scenes that involve cp. I am told that I have good authority and verbal skills and these are used in all the scenes. I have had nephews in the past who were involved in stories bath time bed time meals and in daily life.

Gardener
13-07-2012, 05:20 PM
I'm a very experienced disciplinarian living in Glasgow, where I can accommodate. I am top and have been involved in a wide range of scenes, which include verbal and spanking. I have done a wide range of spanking but I am happiest with over my knee with hand, although I also use slipper or belt.
Hello. I think that we might have spoken before, or, at least, I sent you a note.I am a safe, sane and respectable man. I explain this and I try to get the other man to understand it from the way I deal with him. The combination of responsibility and being interesting allows the sub to submit and the scene to develop. The scenes do not follow set lines; rather, they tend to go in directions that my observation of the sub suggest to me. I expect the sub to be attentive, obedient and eager to please. I direct the scenes but would not expect a sub to be obedient if I were not very able to give him the sense of security and excitement that I mentioned above.

Jim