PDA

View Full Version : How far are you willing to travel & possibly pay for a good session ?

Barbedwire
23-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Here's a wee one for everybody to think about .
We hear alot of talk about people being too far away or too expensive - this applies to male & female spankers.
So, how far are you actually willing to travel for the experience of having a good spanking /punishment ? This could be set in miles or by how long you think is a reasonable distance timewise .

Payment for spanking - what do people think is a reasonable expense ?

I understand some female & male spankers charge over £100 per hour of which some of this time is getting to know you prior to your requested spanking/punishment and then the time at the end of your session to help you get back to a normal state before going back into the real world. So in reality the chance of the session being 1 hr is doubtful -more like 30mins .

I once had a boy ask about visiting me for a 3hr session, he was travelling from Glasgow approx 1.30hr and my cost would've been £80 for this - he cheekily said I was too expensive - crikey if he goes and sees someone in Glasgow he would have been charged around £70-£100 for a 30 min visit or £120 - £200 per hour . Go figure !

Obviously whomever you visit the person has to make sure their equipment is clean & have appropriate room setup , they understand exactly what you want/need , time to get ready - for a lady this will take a minimum of 1hr for clothes ,makeup ect .So before you even visit there is atleast 1hr minimum preperation .

So everyone what do you think is acceptable - well atleast what you reckon so as some of those who try to rape your wallet for minimal time can see what people are prepared to pay .

Oh and this isn't for those who think they should get everything for free- you know those of you who cannot accommodate and don't own anything but expect the person who gives you what you need to supply everything !

Barbie x

evenolder
23-01-2012, 07:35 PM
I would have to say (as some one who lives in the so called affluent South East) that you have a very reasonable fee structure and wish I lived a great deal closer, incidentally have you included in your costing the price/fee charged for a local guide which I am informed by another member is essential should one wish to venture into the Kingdom of Fife:D

Barbedwire
23-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Now evenolder as BB will tell you - the last guide he got round Fife wasn't quite sure where she was going .So if you ever venture up don't ask Miranda ,she can get herself lost nevermind losing the visitors hhaha

So how far are you prepared to travel ?

Maybe a tour of the distilleries or golf courses would have you travel and have a nice holiday in the Fife area ;)

Bluebell73
23-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Canny for the life of me remember a decent malt whisky coming out of Fife. But on a more serious note, if I like a lady's website and I think I could gel with that lady and have a good time I would be prepared to make an effort to visit her up to a limit of £120 - 130. I do like to read on a lady's website that time is not of importance and that the time she is offering includes chat time and wind down time. That indicates to me that she regards the client as being important and is not trying to fit as many as she can into her day.

BB73

Bluebell73
23-01-2012, 10:21 PM
And by the way Barbie, Miranda would have difficulty in navigating her way out the front door. Hope she is doing alright.

BB73

evenolder
24-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Hi again Barbedwire, I think you must have me confused with some one else or that you believe all that crap in the papers that we are all rolling in money down here,Visit golf courses!!!! distilleries!!!!! a packet of wine gums is a treat and then only at Christmas and only if we have visitors who are not in the company of their social workers and probation officers:o there are rumours on the street corners that some of the people from the east of europe (they are the ones with jobs)
will allow you to sniff their vodka bottles, I have never seen this myself I am to busy wiping the tears from my eyes after reading another dictate from Brussels

Barbedwire
24-01-2012, 10:54 AM
OMG evenolder - are you sure you aren't living in Scotland ! hahahaaa

evenolder
27-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Hi Barbedwire, looking at the make up of Parliament I could be forgiven for thinking I am:mad:;)