PDA

View Full Version : Lineup then naughty ones - confess all

Barbedwire
24-01-2012, 06:41 PM
:D No chance of me confessing to anything - I'm too good :cool:
I'm waiting to see who's brave enough to admit guilt and see what happens in forms of punishment dished out by the rest of us hahha

RedWill
24-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Sounds intimidating... :O

Probably not the most unusual guilt for boys of my age, but I'm guessing I should start getting some reading done for the next Semester. More reasonable bedtime would be a good idea too.

P.S. A very nice forum section to launch. :)

Barbedwire
24-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Ahhhh yes young man, I think it's about time you got your head back down in those books after the long holidays you've had . I'm sure it must be past your bedtime now haha .

Now if I had my way , I think if you don't get some studying done you may have to visit the Head Mistress for a sound talking to and a taste of the cane to make you jump into action.

Nice to see you back again .
Hope you enjoyed your holidays .

RedWill
24-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Even more intimidating now... Not saying I would enjoy you having it your way, but definitely would gain. But then again, my opinion might suddenly change once it's actually put to action.

Thank you for your kind words. I've got another week of rest remaining (had exams popping up in the middle of a two-part holiday), but better already do something to avoid being overwhelmed later. :)

scottish bad boy
02-02-2012, 03:47 AM
I'm waiting to see who's brave enough to admit guilt and see what happens in forms of punishment dished out by the rest of us hahha

Well wher do I start miss not been a god few weeks

1 smoking to much
2 overspending on unnecessery item
3 staying up far to late
4 lazy in morning
5 watching to much mind numbing tv

A big list and I'm sure not 1 item on there would go unpunished, as they say don't do the crime if u backside cant handleva tanning I deserve all I get and more if miss barbie had her way

Bluebell73
02-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Careful what you admit to lads, it could be held against you at a future date. You know what women are like, they have a mind like a diary and can recollect things you did wrong years ago. As for Barbie being too good, well I am almost sure she has a weakness for a glass of vino blanco now and again and a quiet fag in the staffroom.

BB73:rolleyes:

slipper4me
02-02-2012, 06:35 PM
OK I admit it, looking at sites like this when I should be checking for other things

Barbedwire
05-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Hello Scottish badboy,
Now let me think in order of your post the following may be suitable punishments :

1, make you chain smoke a 20 pack in a row , before 1 goes out light another - this should make you feel ill and turn green ,followed by a leathering to make you understand how bad smoking is .
2, Give you £5 a day pocket money and confiscate the rest so as you can't waste it on rubbish ,teach you to save and give you a sound belting for being wasteful .
3, Bedtime set at 9pm , no tv, video games etc after lights out and a OTK spanking to make sure you sob yourself to sleep .
4,To get you up in the morning(7am) , throw freezing cold water over you and drag you out of bed kicking and screaming , which will mean another spanking/belting .
5, Cut the plug off the tv and give you plenty of chores to fill in the time, if chores aren't done in set time frame ,a caning .

I think these are all fairly mild punishments ,obviously if they have to be constantly repeated they will get harsher
:D

Well wher do I start miss not been a god few weeks

1 smoking to much
2 overspending on unnecessery item
3 staying up far to late
4 lazy in morning
5 watching to much mind numbing tv

A big list and I'm sure not 1 item on there would go unpunished, as they say don't do the crime if u backside cant handleva tanning I deserve all I get and more if miss barbie had her way

Barbedwire
05-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Well slipper4me,
I would suggest a good six of the tawse on hands and caning on the rear so as you don't waste time sitting at the pc looking at sites such as these :D

OK I admit it, looking at sites like this when I should be checking for other things

Barbedwire
05-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Ahhh now - i'll put my hands up to admitting I do enjoy the odd wee things BB has mentioned and I mentioned I have a thing about guys bums n thights in the rugby thread .I don't think these are bad things .
How would you punish me , how could you ????? I'm far too nice to be punished ;)
You can all have your revenge in this thread . You all know you want to - don't you !

Careful what you admit to lads, it could be held against you at a future date. You know what women are like, they have a mind like a diary and can recollect things you did wrong years ago. As for Barbie being too good, well I am almost sure she has a weakness for a glass of vino blanco now and again and a quiet fag in the staffroom.

BB73:rolleyes:

slipper4me
05-02-2012, 01:16 PM
What no slipper ma'am ??

Barbedwire
05-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Oh no , I don't think that would quite do the trick. Unless ofcourse it's a very lovely leather soled one :D

What no slipper ma'am ??

slipper4me
05-02-2012, 02:36 PM
A man's slipper then, not a floppy fluffy one:)

Barbedwire
05-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Oh definitley not a floppy fluffy slipper , you'd endup laughing as it would just tickle you - Oh no , you might pee your pants if tickled too much yikes
;)

A man's slipper then, not a floppy fluffy one:)

Barbedwire
06-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Oh me oh my , I thought there would have been a queue forming to dish out some virtual punishments to me just because you all can . Honestly I can handle it - do your worst people, if you dare :cool:
:D

Ahhh now - i'll put my hands up to admitting I do enjoy the odd wee things BB has mentioned and I mentioned I have a thing about guys bums n thights in the rugby thread .I don't think these are bad things .
How would you punish me , how could you ????? I'm far too nice to be punished ;)
You can all have your revenge in this thread . You all know you want to - don't you !

bottomsmacker
09-02-2012, 11:31 AM
You need a good paddling with my stinger paddle but first of all I wouldn put you over my knee for a warming up session with my hand over knickers before lowering them.

Barbedwire
10-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Oh bottomsmacker ,that's a nice easy punishment :D
It was so nice of you to offer a warmup session first of all , afterall ,a cold paddeling would've hurt soooo much more and my bottom hasn't received punishment in many a year !
Gold star for being the brave one to post first ....oops i've ran out of them :rolleyes:

Barbie x

You need a good paddling with my stinger paddle but first of all I wouldn put you over my knee for a warming up session with my hand over knickers before lowering them.

overIgo
16-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Gosh where do I begin...

Sadly I must confess the following..

Dear Miss, I have done the naughtiest of things.
I promised to join a slimming club and start to look after myself better due to a couple of minor health issues .
I must confess that on the night I was supposed to go, I didn't and went elsewhere.
I have been telling fib apon fib as people ask me how I am doing on the diet please forgive me ...

Barbedwire
11-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Oh dear oh dear ,
Fibs and not going to slimming club - think I'll have to sort out an exercise regime for you young man .
I shall stand over you and everytime you slow down or fail to do the set of exercises I may have to get the riding crop out to your backside ,and that's just for starters :D I'm sure after a few whacks with it you will put in some effort !!
As for the fibs - well nothing a good mouth soaping won't sort out .

Now get down and give me 50 !!!!!

Miss Fife

Gosh where do I begin...

Sadly I must confess the following..

Dear Miss, I have done the naughtiest of things.
I promised to join a slimming club and start to look after myself better due to a couple of minor health issues .
I must confess that on the night I was supposed to go, I didn't and went elsewhere.
I have been telling fib apon fib as people ask me how I am doing on the diet please forgive me ...

tees-spank
10-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Dear Miss,

ive been spending hours going through the threads and adverts in this site.
i must confess that my little cock is very hard from all the adverts, and i have been playing with it a lot!
i am willing to take any punishment you see fit Miss

regards

Tees-spank

todd
01-02-2013, 08:27 PM
about 4 moths ago i went home to visit my mother. i was there only about 5 days then id have to go back. one day it was during the day and my mother said she was leaving for a few hours to go run some arins. i was board becasue i sayed home while she was out.... well i found myself snooping around and lead myself into her bedroom. then i was looking into her dresser drawer when her panties and bras were at. at that very moment she walked into her room and caught me looking in her panty drawer. she was very angery and told me that i should be ashamed of myself and that she is so angery that i should be punished. i was confused so i said what? i told her that i am sorry and i wont do it again. she said that wont do. and that i need to assume a good position over on the bed for her to punish me. i agreed and so i started to go over to the bed and she said Oh no son, take your pants and underwear off fold them and put them on the bed. then bend over the bed and grab ahold and do not move. she got her hairbrush and said that she is soory for doing this but she must to maintain good order and discipline no matter how old i am. she spanked my ass and i begged for her to stop.

schoolbully
24-02-2013, 09:21 AM
ive been stealing and wearing girls knickers because they feel nice to wear.I cant help but wonder how it would feel to get caned wearing them.

butterfly
02-07-2013, 01:16 AM
What a lovely story, but how do American mothers get away with it?