PDA

View Full Version : Strict Headmaster/Headmistress required for naughty wife

naughtywife
26-01-2012, 12:56 PM
I have been requested by my husband to attend a headmaster/headmistress to be disciplined. Ideally I am looking for an elderley gentleman/lady of around 60. You will be a strict, stern but fair disciplinarian with an air of authority about you. You will be approachable but make me feel worried about having to attend your office. You will be able to strictly and sternly tell me off without shouting and make me feel like a naughty sixth former who feels compelled to do as they are told. You must be able to give realistic authentic and accurate discipline with the slipper, tawse and cane in a realistic manner in a realistic environment. You must at all times act in a professional manner as it is important that this is real. I would envisage initial contact by email with lessons/tests set by email and expect to be sent punishment slips for poor performance with punishment carried out by my husband. I would also consider any other ideas you may have regarding mentoring by email. Once we are both happy this can them progress to me attending your office. My husband would always be attendance to witness my punishment. All I am looking for is good old fashioned discipline across my navy blue regulation knickers. If you feel you may be able to help please email me at hubbieslittleminx@yahoo.co.uk. Perhaps you would like to email a test for me to sit?

evenolder
29-01-2012, 12:45 PM
You might like to start by not calling/stating that anybody is elderly at around sixty years of age

jarv
29-01-2012, 02:20 PM
i emailed you have had no reply yet be nice to hear from you just to say no thanks