PDA

View Full Version : Experienced disciplinarian in Glasgow

Gardener
11-02-2012, 08:02 AM
I am a 56 year old man and a very experienced disciplinarian, living in the West End of Glasgow. I am told that I have good natural authority and verbal skills. I have been involved in a great many scenes: some of them involving simply spanking and verbal; however, others have been more complex, involving homework, room tidying, disciplinary discussions about showing respect etc. I am very experienced and observant and am capable of conducting a prolonged and complex scene.
I am a hand-spanker, in the main, but I also use my belt, a slipper, gymshoe etc.

peaches1n1cream
28-05-2012, 12:27 PM
I am a 56 year old man and a very experienced disciplinarian, living in the West End of Glasgow. I am told that I have good natural authority and verbal skills. I have been involved in a great many scenes: some of them involving simply spanking and verbal; however, others have been more complex, involving homework, room tidying, disciplinary discussions about showing respect etc. I am very experienced and observant and am capable of conducting a prolonged and complex scene.
I am a hand-spanker, in the main, but I also use my belt, a slipper, gymshoe etc.

Dear Sir
I am a TV living in Glasgow and seek the discipline you delivere
I have a fifties gymlip and enjoy role playing. I hope you will get in touch