PDA

View Full Version : As a reformed latter day lurker...

ladyseeker
13-02-2012, 02:03 PM
I find it's not so bad after all.

Can anybody suggest a cure for nail-biting - it's been a long standing habit of an occasional and (thus far) platonic girlfriend. I just can't think how to raise the topic of the cure I'd like to offer her. How does one actually say to someone "I'd like to put you across my knee and cure, sorry, spank you"? I've thought about 'accidentally' tripping over a site such as this when we're sharing a glass of something and looking at flickr together (we met at photography class) but so far I haven't been able to bring myself to actually do so.

It's a serious problem so all suggestions gratefully received. Oh dear - I hope I haven't opened the floodgates.

Best

Simon

happygolucky
13-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Sounds desperately frustrating. Why not tell her about someone you 'knew', or 'heard of' being cured by the oldest method of all? You never know she might just fess up and beg you for it. Has she offered any signs of wanting any form of discipline at all? I have found that, unless one has met on a site such as this then there's not much chance of just happening across one.

Having said all of that I went to a uniform fancy dress party (vanilla) two weeks ago dressed as a headmaster complete with cane (wifey dressed in doctors robe topped with stethoscope) and found I had plenty of people bending over voluntarily - both male and female - oh if they only knew - so maybe it's not such a long shot.

best of luck.

Can anybody suggest a cure for nail-biting - it's been a long standing habit of an occasional and (thus far) platonic girlfriend. I just can't think how to raise the topic of the cure I'd like to offer her. How does one actually say to someone "I'd like to put you across my knee and cure, sorry, spank you"? I've thought about 'accidentally' tripping over a site such as this when we're sharing a glass of something and looking at flickr together (we met at photography class) but so far I haven't been able to bring myself to actually do so.

It's a serious problem so all suggestions gratefully received. Oh dear - I hope I haven't opened the floodgates.

Best

Simon

naughtygirl1
14-02-2012, 04:14 PM
I would say it as a joke and would see how she reacts. Something like you are a very naughty girl, maybe I have to discipline you or next time you bite your nails you go over my knee but of course in a joking way. If she went along with it then she might also be interested or doesnt mind if you take an action. If she doesnt like the idea she probably will react differently and then you can say that you were only joking.
Hope this helps x

Barbedwire
15-02-2012, 02:39 PM
I feel sorry for the poor girl , nailbiting is usually a habit from childhood and with people who are nervous .Does she hate the way her nails are ? If so then each time you catch her putting them near her mouth give her hands a slight smack and if she does it reapeatedly tell her after about the 3rd or 4th smack to the hands that she'll be going over your knee obviously say this with a cheeky smile and wee laugh ,so if she does it again ,well she knows the consequences . Once she's over your knee tell how disappointed you are and each time you catch her she'll get more of the same .

You seem to know this young lady quite well, so you should be able to gauge her response once you have smacked her hand the 1st time . Remember do it with a smile !
All the best .

Barbie x

Best

Simon

Bluebell73
15-02-2012, 07:21 PM
You know Barbie, you certainly know how to smack with a smile. I have seen that smile on many an occasion. The wee slight problem I have is your quote 'give her hands a slight smack' The next time I am in your presence getting a telling off followed by a belting of the utmost severity can I reming you of your quote.

BB73:confused:

I feel sorry for the poor girl , nailbiting is usually a habit from childhood and with people who are nervous .Does she hate the way her nails are ? If so then each time you catch her putting them near her mouth give her hands a slight smack and if she does it reapeatedly tell her after about the 3rd or 4th smack to the hands that she'll be going over your knee obviously say this with a cheeky smile and wee laugh ,so if she does it again ,well she knows the consequences . Once she's over your knee tell how disappointed you are and each time you catch her she'll get more of the same .

You seem to know this young lady quite well, so you should be able to gauge her response once you have smacked her hand the 1st time . Remember do it with a smile !
All the best .

Barbie x