PDA

View Full Version : Naughty wife needs Senior Disciplinarian

married-couple
16-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Couple seek old fashioned mature gent to administer firm discipline to naughty wife's bottom!...Wife is attractive (38) with a gorgeous spankable bottom which always needs a very firm hand!!..We are seeking a much older, experienced Gent aged 65-75 to provide strict discipline to my errant wife....Having observed my wife having her bare bottom well and truelly reddened which i enjoyed very much on a couple of occasions, we have both decided would now like to pursue a regular friendship with the right candidate...We would love to hear from somebody in their late 60's to mid 70's who would enjoy providing a naughty girl with a very sore bottom with lots of over-the-knee spanking and slippering and also the use of a good leather strap and cane when needed!!..As we are happily married, We are looking for someone to provide discipline and nothing else...We do not seek financial gain just mutual fun...As we live in the north east we are happy to travel a fair distance, so you must be able to accommodate, we are not interested in Hotel meets or outdoors... :cool:

Master_Geoffuk
17-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Hello
I shall be 62 in july and have been spanking female bottoms for over 30 years im well known on the spanking scene, I organize many scene events and see many single females and couples for private discipline and fun spankings
I can and do accommodate for genuine people.
im happy to send you a recent photograph of my items of discipline i also have my own spanking blog with testimonials.
Ill be very happy to put this naughty wife acroos my knee take down her panties and give her bare bottom a thorough hand spanking in preparation for my slipper belt or strap i have several canes than can be applied if required .
Do no hesitate to contact me at master_geoffuk@yahoo.co.uk
Regards
MG

balderz
02-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Although i'm only 51 i'd love to help you out,if you would like me to

twopack120
20-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Hello , im not the age you seek , but am very discreet and enthusiastic , a novice spanker , caner , let me know if your interested ,
regards,T120

Mainman2
23-08-2014, 04:36 PM
hi im 61 an older single disciplinarian unfortunately i cant accom i am in newcastle perhasps we can sort something out in the furture im bob im 6ft2 med build looking forward to hearing from you