PDA

View Full Version : Re: The " Gentleman seeks adventurous young men (and others)" ad

TeachersPet
16-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Re The Gentleman ad,

“Careful and friendly gentleman offers spanking and other punishments for naughty boys (of legal age) at his residence near to Belper in the county of Derbyshire. Nervous newcomers of all ages most welcome. Limits always respected. Evenings and weekends only. Close to public transport. “
I had over 20 responses and, quite honestly, I am a little overwhelmed. I’ve not sent any more replies for a few days because I wanted to consider what to do next. Many of the responses were “one liners” and although I prompted for more detail, many of you were not willing to provide more, or only a bit at a time – sorry I’m not going to exchange 50 e-mails with you to drag out enough details to make me want to invite you over.
A few of you wanted more than I was offering – the clue is in the wording, I’m not offering to give you GBH so if this is what you desire please find someone else. My absolute limit is a medium/hard caning with a standard cane, the marks will last for a week or so and I will stop if the skin is broken. Another few wanted different times – sorry evenings and weekends only means evenings and weekends only.
Some wanted role play – I can do this but not very well – also please note I will not give age inappropriate punishments – if you are playing a 6 year old I won’t be giving you 12 strokes of the senior cane no matter what you supposed to have done – I say this from experience, I just can’t be really mean like that.

The most frightening replies I have are from people who want to be punished for real live “crimes”. I’m not at all sure I want to deal with you at all.
OK, in order to be more clear, though I thought I had given enough clues in the ad, let me tell you all about the situation here and what is on offer. A friendly meeting with a cup of tea/coffee, a discussion of limits, a spanking, strapping, paddling and or caning session as we have agreed, maybe some corner time to those who want it, maybe the application of some soothing lotion. What is not on offer is sex of any sort, if you want a wank afterwards you can use the bathroom.
The house is an ordinary semi. If we get a bit noisy I’ll put some music on. I live with my civil partner – did I tell you I was gay? – and he might or might not be at home but will not take part or be in the same room even. We also have a (large) dog so anyone who doesn’t like dogs or has an allergy to them, beware. By the way just because I’m gay does not mean that I’m any sort of camp limp wristed wimp – I was dragged up in a rough Derbyshire ex-mining town.
I have canes, straps, a rather nice tawse, paddles and other equipment. I will hand spank but not long and hard since it hurts my hand and I haven’t been naughty. I have a few restraint devices but no specific furniture – so a spanking bench would have to be an improvisation.
What I expect of you. The most important thing is that you are clean. I don’t want to deal with smelly people- why should I? Have a bath or a shower before you come over, put on clean clothes, not too much aftershave please. Secondly that you are discrete, I don’t want 60 year olds dressed as schoolboys knocking on the door for example. Thirdly that you are honest with what you want and can take what you ask for. I once had a man over my knee wanting 50 with the hairbrush. He could only take three before he stopped me. If you’re not sure how much you want ask me to build it up.
The question is, after all that, do I still have people who are really willing to do this and not just talk about it? If you are a doer rather than a talker AND you still want to play after reading all this then please e-mail me once more, if you have not provided much detail about yourself (a minimum of age, height, weight) and what you want please do so and I will reply.
This weekend is possible at the moment so carpe diem.
Peter Simonson

dropurshorts
16-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Hello

Sheffield based guy here (45) looking to start taking variety of punishments. have handed many out in my time, but now want to be on the receiving end.
Am looking for an experienced, sane top who is happy to take on a novice.
Can accom or travel

Steve