PDA

View Full Version : hi - looking for sub female

asyoulike
17-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Hi, I'm a straight male - south east - looking for very sub female ( real one ! ) for chat, maybe action, fun, no strings, no fees

red hand
17-02-2012, 07:25 PM
i suggest you emigrate to Utopia.
best wishes mate, but what you seek is like looking for a needle in a haystack. in my view,
but as they say "if you don,t buy a raffle"

Bluebell73
17-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Now now Red hand, I know that Scotland is a bit of a desert regarding nice ladies looking fo a bit of punishment and it would appear that the paddlesteamer Maggiemay has sailed off into the western sunset but you have to give the forum members a bit of hope. As you say if you dont buy the raffle ticket you have no chance of winning. Wonder if Maggiemay has sighted the Girvan lighthouse yet, have my doubts.

BB73:)

i suggest you emigrate to Utopia.
best wishes mate, but what you seek is like looking for a needle in a haystack. in my view,
but as they say "if you don,t buy a raffle"

asyoulike
18-02-2012, 05:26 PM
maybe on this website it is looking for a needle in a haystack - but we all know that every type of person is out there - usually in their droves - just gotta look in the right places - not here I guess !

happygolucky
18-02-2012, 07:23 PM
You post yesterday at 4.30PM with a one-liner, then twenty four hours later you're impatient because the queue at your door isn't quite as long as you hoped.

As in most aspects of life you'll get out slightly less, more or the same as you put in - in your case - not much. Try contributing.

Best of luck in your search

red hand
19-02-2012, 01:30 AM
Hi, I'm a straight male - south east - looking for very sub female ( real one ! ) for chat, maybe action, fun, no strings, no fees
what i meant was, you are looking for "no strings" "no fees" female sub.
what else can you offer her?
do you want to appear as a "knight in shining whatever" go to her place, give her a spanking, then disappear into the wilderness?
if you find such a female, please let me know, and i will happily, concede that i am wrong.
best wishes

asyoulike
19-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Sure that is a reality - there is every type you can imagine out there. I would be content to just chat on email and never meet - however it rolls is just fine. Don't know why you care about my simple post above - boy you must be bored !

red hand
20-02-2012, 12:45 AM
maybe on this website it is looking for a needle in a haystack - but we all know that every type of person is out there - usually in their droves - just gotta look in the right places - not here I guess !
the type you are looking for "in their droves" i think not

Barbedwire
20-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Hi asyoulike ,
I think the guys are just trying to state the obvious.
Not many females will offer themselves up with such a short ad plus nothing really about you on your profile .
The ladies exepct a bit more to go on and most will be looking for someone who is single as they like to have a decent relationship aswell as spankings , especially if they are going to lay their ass on the line so to speak .

So, maybe if you state what you are offering,if you can accommodate ,your age ect apart from what you're wanting and a few more details ,the ladies may well decide to get in touch .
It never fails to amaze me how many guys think it's just about what they want (dom or sub) and never give the ladies any incentive .

Even I am seeking a regular boy and finding it very difficult to find one who fits my criteria !
:rolleyes:

Time and patience are what it takes ,
Good luck .

Barbie x

Sure that is a reality - there is every type you can imagine out there. I would be content to just chat on email and never meet - however it rolls is just fine. Don't know why you care about my simple post above - boy you must be bored !

Bluebell73
20-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Hi Asyoulike, now and again I disagree with Barbie until she gets a hold of me and with her gentle persuasion she points me on the right path but I have to agree with her totally on this one. I don't know if this is the only forum you are into but have a look at the others. All I can see is hundreds of guys trying to find a girl who will play for nothing. Why should they, a lot of these very nice girls have to set up their own private premises at their cost to accommodate us. In this world you get nothing for nothing.

BB73:cool:

Hi asyoulike ,
I think the guys are just trying to state the obvious.
Not many females will offer themselves up with such a short ad plus nothing really about you on your profile .
The ladies exepct a bit more to go on and most will be looking for someone who is single as they like to have a decent relationship aswell as spankings , especially if they are going to lay their ass on the line so to speak .

So, maybe if you state what you are offering,if you can accommodate ,your age ect apart from what you're wanting and a few more details ,the ladies may well decide to get in touch .
It never fails to amaze me how many guys think it's just about what they want (dom or sub) and never give the ladies any incentive .

Even I am seeking a regular boy and finding it very difficult to find one who fits my criteria !
:rolleyes:

Time and patience are what it takes ,
Good luck .

Barbie x

asyoulike
22-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Well it's only fun and games - sure I have met that type and all went well - I'm hardly going to spill my life out in public here - anyone interested to chat can PM me - chat is ok - I'm out of here now.............

Norfolk_Spanks
13-03-2012, 12:51 PM
This is not the site for female subs it appears to be predominantly male/male spanking and tvcd but im sure there are females here but perhaps they are not or do not think of themselves as sub
You will do better attending a ****** munch and getting your face known or attending a ****** party or even looking on more ****** orientated groups sites plenty genuine female subs around for genuine Doms.

Well it's only fun and games - sure I have met that type and all went well - I'm hardly going to spill my life out in public here - anyone interested to chat can PM me - chat is ok - I'm out of here now.............