PDA

View Full Version : Would like to be spanked with another sub.

SpMeHard
03-03-2012, 06:20 AM
Hi

Is anyone interested in being watched while they are being spanked? Then watching as I am punished. Perhaps you have been a naughty boy or girls and been sent to the headmaster along with me.

Also keen to hear from any headmasters or headmistresses that would like to administer the punishment.

Naughty boy

billym
03-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Hi,

Yes I'd be interested - late 50's but small and up for a double spanking session from a man or woman or couple - let me know if you get any interesting possibilities. I'm in south london so ok for all of SE, especially south of London.

billy

smoothbottom
04-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Would love to have my bottom bared for a double spanking especially while being watched by one or more guys.

Cheers
Mark

Tutor
07-03-2012, 08:25 PM
I'll gladly spank two (or more) if someone can host

subboy_soankee
09-03-2012, 09:42 AM
I would love to be watched whilst being throughly spanked and caned and then to watch you being spanked. I am unable to accomodate but am willing to travel.

smoothbottom
15-03-2012, 05:22 PM
I have a place SE London and don't mind being spanked with another sub if we can find a top willing to punish our bottoms.
Cheers
Mark

subboy_soankee
27-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Could we arrange a session with Tutor to punish us in turn at Smoothbottom's

Tutor
28-04-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm stiil happy to administer spankings to a small group if it can be hosted.

cuck
15-05-2012, 07:37 PM
I visit a senior spanker in central London ; He would be willing to spank another alongside me.

He is gay and likes to fondle, but will do no more than that if not wanted.

I am on krolock@live.co.uk if you want to contact me to arrange.

johnlock
17-05-2012, 07:49 PM
I could up for that if someone can host

subboy_soankee
19-05-2012, 04:04 PM
I am still interested in joining with one or more subs to be spanked and caned hard by a serious dom. I am straight but would be willing to submit to anything other than anal. If anyone is interested in being sucked off whilst being spanked then I am willing

masterpat
27-05-2018, 07:50 AM
hello how old are you can you go to chat forum
I am still interested in joining with one or more subs to be spanked and caned hard by a serious dom. I am straight but would be willing to submit to anything other than anal. If anyone is interested in being sucked off whilst being spanked then I am willing