PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

yummymeusli
04-03-2012, 09:35 AM
My name's Joanna and I'm very new to forums and dating sites so please be gentle with me. My husband introduced me to this spanking lark about twenty five years ago. It's a long story but essentially, in order to be the very special person in his life I agreed to be spanked and caned by him. I became the little minx on the side who would fulfill his every fantasy - most of which involved by bottom changing colour. The inevitable happened - we both became addicted; him to me and me to spanking.

He still 'deals with me' on a regular basis but we both want a little more (me especially). If I may be clear; I'm not looking for an intense relationship and I'm not looking for a partner or wanting to move on in any way; merely for someone who can occasionally put me across their knee and give me a thorough spanking. Naturally a bit of fondling is very much in order and I am, within pre-agreed limits extremely obedient. I love being slowly stripped - as long as it's warm.

My husband would always accompany me on a first visit and may or may not remain present but would want to remain in the house/flat. Subsequently we may agree a solo meeting but it is not guaranteed. This is only a safety matter, I hope you understand. He would be happy to join in if desired but this is not a pre-requisite by any means - this is for me. We'd both be happy if there were a couple we could join.

I've had two children so my figure is not as lithe as it once was but it's the more interesting for that (so he tells me) and I dress well and can just about get away with mature schoolgirl. I also have a maid's outfit and a Dr's coat.

Anyway - enough from me for now. I'm looking forward to meeting some new cyber and real life friends.
Joanna

happygolucky
05-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Hello Joanna
And a warm welcome to our forums. I wish you well in your search - in fact...!

yummymeusli
05-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Thank you for your welcome. Is it possible that people could please reply via the forum and not the Private Message system as, well it feels safer and people can get to know me a bit better.

Hope that's alright
Meusli

Master_Geoffuk
06-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Hello Joanna
Happy to chat with you anytime

yummymeusli
07-03-2012, 11:56 AM
I've now added a picture to my profile.