PDA

View Full Version : A boys challenge to me

Barbedwire
05-03-2012, 11:48 AM
I've had a wee challenge asked of me by a boy , he thinks this will be fun.
He will arrive at 13:13 on the 13th and the challenge is 13 strokes each of 13 different implements in just 13 minutes ,so a total of 169 strokes.
Now, I do love a challenge but somehow I don't think he will be laughing by the end of it . :cool:

I wonder what anyone else would think of this and do you think you would raise the white flag before the end ???

Barbie x

Bluebell73
05-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Hi Barbie

This is a very interesting scenario. Personally because I know your enthusiasm for this kind of thing and your expertise with your various impliments I would have the white flag up before I entered your door. I have however with my limited knowledge of maths worked out the speed your right arm is going to have to move at for you to comlpete the exercise in 13 minutes. Like you I don't think laughter will be upermost on his mind. You are going to have to administer a stroke every 4 seconds. Now I suppose if he is tied to your caning bench and nothing is going to be given on the hands then it will certainly be a possibility. Are we taking odds on this, you know I like a wee flutter now and again. I keep looking for a horse called Fife's Fury. It will definitely be a winner.
:D
BB73

I've had a wee challenge asked of me by a boy , he thinks this will be fun.
He will arrive at 13:13 on the 13th and the challenge is 13 strokes each of 13 different implements in just 13 minutes ,so a total of 169 strokes.
Now, I do love a challenge but somehow I don't think he will be laughing by the end of it . :cool:

I wonder what anyone else would think of this and do you think you would raise the white flag before the end ???

Barbie x

happygolucky
06-03-2012, 05:13 AM
Blimey! Brave boy. I'd be wearing the white flag, not raising it. May we have a photo of the result please?

Bluebell73
06-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Hi Algo

I didn't think the forum was into seeing blood sports.

BB73

Blimey! Brave boy. I'd be wearing the white flag, not raising it. May we have a photo of the result please?

happygolucky
06-03-2012, 10:15 AM
Yes BB
You're probably right; I may well chicken out when it comes to the crunch.

The boy obviously chose thirteen as it's his lucky number but I fear his may have run out. Barbie, is he a member of the forum; if so he should write a blog about it. Could be fascinating.

Barbedwire
07-03-2012, 01:36 PM
I may well ask him to bring a camera and take a photo after each set of 13 until he raises the white flag !

I shall have to ask the last person who took 150 cane strokes in a judicial(from cold - no warmup) for the photos taken after every 20 strokes - not for the faint hearted tho ! I should point out , the person is a heavy/longterm player ,so boys who aren't heavy/longterm players shouldn't request such a thing .

Barbie x

romasz
08-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Would be nice to know what the implements were to be in advance? Would they all be at full force etc...a lot of variables ...If it was 13 strokes with 13 canes at max force it would be more like blood sports !! as someone stated earlier too many unknowns to go ahead with the challenge, guess I am afraid that Miss Fife will go crazy while recipient is strapped to her bench of evil...but I have an appointment on the 13th and will certainly being on the recieving end of 13 strokes!! as to how many implements not sure I am hoping Miss Fife does not have 13 implements.....

Barbedwire
08-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Now surely if I said what the implements were in advance it would ruin the fun ! haha

I certainly have more than 13 implements but I did think as it wasnt a judicial I would start of nice and soft with my hand, followed by, but in no particular order :
Thick flat wooden paddle,XH leather strap, 2 tail H tawse , Wooden paddle with holes , martinet, xh 3 tail tawse , thick leather paddle , plimsoll , dragon cane , kooboo cane ,
swishy cane , 3 tail H tawse, single thin leather strap, borstal strap
BUT as I said in no particular order or maybe remove a few of those and use different diameter of canes ,floggers, straps or even the acetal birch hahahhaa

I will let you all ponder or maybe even suggest some implements ( might add a list later ) - I have many different canes, straps, tawses to play around with !
Ofcourse we wouldn't want the young man to worry too much and endup a nervous wreck before he gets here
:cool:

Would be nice to know what the implements were to be in advance? Would they all be at full force etc...a lot of variables ...If it was 13 strokes with 13 canes at max force it would be more like blood sports !! as someone stated earlier too many unknowns to go ahead with the challenge, guess I am afraid that Miss Fife will go crazy while recipient is strapped to her bench of evil...but I have an appointment on the 13th and will certainly being on the recieving end of 13 strokes!! as to how many implements not sure I am hoping Miss Fife does not have 13 implements.....

happygolucky
08-03-2012, 02:31 PM
I would have thought a cat-'o-nine tails should be in there somewhere. Perhaps just before the slipper; the contrast would be very sharp.

As one keen to learn from an expert such as yourself I would love it if you'd get blogging and tell us all how you do it.

Barbedwire
08-03-2012, 02:41 PM
I do have 2 different cat o nines , plus bullwhips and crops and god knows what else.
One day I shall take a set photos of what's in my collection , as it is forever growing :D

I'll get round to doing a blog one of these days just for you Algy x

I would have thought a cat-'o-nine tails should be in there somewhere. Perhaps just before the slipper; the contrast would be very sharp.

As one keen to learn from an expert such as yourself I would love it if you'd get blogging and tell us all how you do it.

Bluebell73
08-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Hi Romasz

You have nothing to worry about , she is a lovely person with a great smile. I was in her lair earlier in the week getting a bit of treatment and look, I am still alive. Nothing like you are looking for of course but she does tailer her sessions to suit the recipiants needs. I always carry a white flag in my pocket so that I can wave it when I am in a bit of distress although now and again she ignores it if she thinks I am chickening out to early and she is just starting to enjoy herself. You will have a great time with her.

BB73:)

romasz
09-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Very true she is a nice lady ...but she has a vicious side once she has an implemnet in her hands...well not sure as you say she can see to well she could ignore the white flag...
Also not sure I like here choice of instruments especially the canes..need to experience a caning from here before we would agree to the canes..maybe she needs to offer a choice of 13 implemnts i.e. Strap & Tawses, Paddles and Whips and finally Canes and for wimps Fluffy slippers from her wardrobe...!! or what about a lucky dip give all her implemnts a number and you draw the numbers from a hat! knowing my luck I would draw the worst implments!! anyway I will meet her on Tuesday:(

Bluebell73
09-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Romasz

You have to be careful what you say, suggesting things like lucky dip gives her ideas. Next it will be rolling two loaded dice that always come up double six to see how many you are going to get. Forget the fluffy slippers from the wardrobe, it will be that nasty little black sandshoe (plimsoll) that she loves to use. Anyway have a great time and let us know if you are still alive and kicking afterwards.

BB73

Very true she is a nice lady ...but she has a vicious side once she has an implemnet in her hands...well not sure as you say she can see to well she could ignore the white flag...
Also not sure I like here choice of instruments especially the canes..need to experience a caning from here before we would agree to the canes..maybe she needs to offer a choice of 13 implemnts i.e. Strap & Tawses, Paddles and Whips and finally Canes and for wimps Fluffy slippers from her wardrobe...!! or what about a lucky dip give all her implemnts a number and you draw the numbers from a hat! knowing my luck I would draw the worst implments!! anyway I will meet her on Tuesday:(

romasz
09-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Thats true any chance to turn a game into one of ass destruction...I am sure she is not that wicked...well she is from Fife !!

Bluebell73
09-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Hi Romasz

You will have noticed that she has gone a bit quiet. That is a danger sign. It probably means that she is doing a bit of plotting and planning. On the other hand it could be down to the fact that she is enjoying a glass or two of the vino blanco that she has a bit of a weakness for. I would say that Fife could be a dangerous place to visit unless you are passing through very quickly. And keep your eyes open for the flying broomstick. It has a habit of catching up with your rearend.

BB73:D

Thats true any chance to turn a game into one of ass destruction...I am sure she is not that wicked...well she is from Fife !!

Barbedwire
11-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Plotting and planning - whatever do you mean ???? I would never do such a thing ,it just comes naturally .
Anyway, after what I heard from the science teacher about what the boy has been upto - well he has landed himself in it again hhahahhahah
Roll on Tuesday :D

I'm looking forward to receiving a new broomstick shortly :D

Barbie x

Hi Romasz

You will have noticed that she has gone a bit quiet. That is a danger sign. It probably means that she is doing a bit of plotting and planning. On the other hand it could be down to the fact that she is enjoying a glass or two of the vino blanco that she has a bit of a weakness for. I would say that Fife could be a dangerous place to visit unless you are passing through very quickly. And keep your eyes open for the flying broomstick. It has a habit of catching up with your rearend.

BB73:D

romasz
12-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Will have to postpone this session...for week or so to take advantage of an up and coming trip abroad..
This will be a chance for her dayship to have her wicked way without worrying about marks...guess
I am letting my self in for a sore bottom to fly with!! but it will be worth it...what the science teacher never
told you was the gunpowder ingredients were for you broomstick...to turbo charge it and take you to higher
places....

J

Plotting and planning - whatever do you mean ???? I would never do such a thing ,it just comes naturally .
Anyway, after what I heard from the science teacher about what the boy has been upto - well he has landed himself in it again hhahahhahah
Roll on Tuesday :D

I'm looking forward to receiving a new broomstick shortly :D

Barbie x

Bluebell73
12-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Awe naw Romasz. That means she could be a bit idle for a few days and there is nothing Barbie likes worse that when she is no belting some unfortunate's hands and backside. I try very hard to come into class just after she has sent someone on their way with a very red bum and hands. I feel that she might then be in a better mood and will treat me with the consideration and gentleness that I deserve. I have to admit failure so far but hope springs eternal. Enjoy your trip abroad when it comes, hope your seat on the aircraft is a soft one. Just get your arse back into her classroom before I am due up.
;)
BB73

Will have to postpone this session...for week or so to take advantage of an up and coming trip abroad..
This will be a chance for her dayship to have her wicked way without worrying about marks...guess
I am letting my self in for a sore bottom to fly with!! but it will be worth it...what the science teacher never
told you was the gunpowder ingredients were for you broomstick...to turbo charge it and take you to higher
places....

J

romasz
13-03-2012, 10:45 AM
I feel as if I have let her down but I would have been too worried about marks....this way its not so important as there is recovery time
I am sure she will take revenge at this delay...and as you say may need some extra cushions in the seat.!! I dont thing having someone
befire your session will help matters she will see this a cowardise and be more determined to inflict punishment..

Ilook forward the the session though...and hope she shows some mercy....

Awe naw Romasz. That means she could be a bit idle for a few days and there is nothing Barbie likes worse that when she is no belting some unfortunate's hands and backside. I try very hard to come into class just after she has sent someone on their way with a very red bum and hands. I feel that she might then be in a better mood and will treat me with the consideration and gentleness that I deserve. I have to admit failure so far but hope springs eternal. Enjoy your trip abroad when it comes, hope your seat on the aircraft is a soft one. Just get your arse back into her classroom before I am due up.
;)
BB73