PDA

View Full Version : edinburgh spankers

subhubby
06-03-2012, 01:41 PM
hi is there any experienced spankers in the edinburgh area to see must be older than 55 years.must be able to accomadate am new to this but need correction firstly i am not into anything severe . more role play corner time otk light strappings hands and bottom please message me if your the one
many thanx

Barbedwire
07-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Good luck with your search subhubby- although you donot mention if it's male , female or either sex that you seek. Also think the chances of finding many in that age bracket who can accommodate will be very slim .

Barbie x

subhubby
07-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Good luck with your search subhubby- although you donot mention if it's male , female or either sex that you seek. Also think the chances of finding many in that age bracket who can accommodate will be very slim .

Barbie x hi bardedwire females males or couples not picky lol might even give yourself a call soon but you seam a bit hard for me just now
am just a newbie yet sorry but got the tawse at school many moons ago

Barbedwire
08-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Ahhh who cares who does it ,that may prove a bit more fun and help in finding someone .
I'm just a big softy really :rolleyes: but I do have a sadistic streak which some boys and girls love and crave :D

Barbie x

hi bardedwire females males or couples not picky lol might even give yourself a call soon but you seam a bit hard for me just now
am just a newbie yet sorry but got the tawse at school many moons ago

subhubby
08-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Ahhh who cares who does it ,that may prove a bit more fun and help in finding someone .
I'm just a big softy really :rolleyes: but I do have a sadistic streak which some boys and girls love and crave :D

Barbie x thanx barbie am a big softie 2 dose not look to good at finding anyone at present plenty views but you are the only one 2 reply thanx i will be in touch when i get a day off soon be gentle.

Barbedwire
11-03-2012, 02:41 PM
I think they're all a bit shy around these parts .
There are probably a few who would enjoy spanking you but they probably cannot accommodate - which is what causes so many problems unless you meet at hotels- which, lets face it ,most don't want to put their hand in their pocket for that either .

Barbie x

thanx barbie am a big softie 2 dose not look to good at finding anyone at present plenty views but you are the only one 2 reply thanx i will be in touch when i get a day off soon be gentle.

subhubby
12-04-2012, 03:45 PM
looks like there is no one in edinburgh to spank naughty gent but will still hope

romasz
13-04-2012, 12:54 PM
HI

You maybe right there does seem to be a shortage...or they are all very shy....as for barbie she is a lovely lady admitted she has a wicked streak with some of us ...but she can be as gentle as you wish after all she does not want to scare people away that does no one any good...I like you spent ages looking for someone on the east coast fife/edinburgh and was over the moon when I found this lady...compared to ladies on the west coast she is light years ahead and I would have no hesitation in recommending her to you she will make you feel welcome and tailor session to what you require...so go on relive your past make an appointment !! all your memories of school will come flooding back !!

R

looks like there is no one in edinburgh to spank naughty gent but will still hope

Scottawse
14-04-2012, 07:45 AM
There are spankers in Edinburgh but in the same way that you have been specific in that you wish your spanker to be over 55, we also have preferred age groups for our spankees.
I personally cater for girls and boys in the 18-25 bracket, perhaps up to 30 at a stretch. This limits the response that I get to any advert but the age play suits my spanking scenarios.
I am sorry that you are overage for me and wish you luck in finding your match.
Scottawse

subhubby
14-04-2012, 06:37 PM
thanx guys i will keep post up well someone might get in touch lol even younger than me if they wish.