PDA

View Full Version : lad wants bondage and spanking

dean
25-10-2007, 06:40 PM
I am a 32 year old girlie type male who is looking for a older experienced master who will give me a real spanking i wont forget, but im also into bondage and would like to tied up wearing a pair of pvc knickers and a ballgag in my mouth while receiving punishment, im also prepared to be caned if necessary . Im based in Surrey and can travel

falaba
26-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Hello Dean, Sounds good. Can you accommodate ? I could meet you next weekend - 4th November - and deal with you then.
George

dean
27-10-2007, 08:23 AM
Hello Dean, Sounds good. Can you accommodate ? I could meet you next weekend - 4th November - and deal with you then.
George
HI George unfortunately i cannot accom, whereabouts are you.

spockings
27-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Dear Dean
I also would love to oblige so why not consider taking
a “now for something completely different” spanking/BDSM holiday?

We, Barry (and Belinda) Spockings, run the up-market Cape Town BBC! – Bare Bottom Club – the ONLY way to spank or be spanked and are seeking additional members. So if you are into Spanking and related BDSM activities would you like to join us?

We offer International visitors personalized spanking/BDSMholidays in beautiful, sunny Cape Town that combine a traditional touristy holiday with private, confidential, discreet spanking/BDSM sessions – individually tailored to suit the needs of each visitor.

We are a couple – she is an attractive, slim but strict Domme, he is an assertive switch – who enjoy sharing spanking/BDSM activities with other couples and singles of any sexual inclination. Either or both of us will participate in spanking/BDSM sessions with Members.

Most of our members are professional people or managers who only “play the game” on condition of anonymity, confidentiality, discretion and privacy. Potential new members must therefore acknowledge this condition and adhere to it.

If you contact us at spockings@gmail.com we will send you some pics of us in action with BBC Members and further info on the holidays we offer. We hope this opportunity will appeal to you......

Visit our pics at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/spockings (http://www.flickr.com/photos/spockings)

Hot Bottoms!

Barry Spockings

falaba
01-11-2007, 10:36 AM
Hello Dean, I live in Somerset but will be in Surrey over the weekend but if you cannot accommodate I think we won't be able to fix anything up. Maybe another time ?

George

George