PDA

View Full Version : Sheer tights in Yorkshire

leedstights
11-03-2012, 12:33 PM
I made a good contact online early part of 2011, Jan -Mch, he visited my place afternoons, through the week. Initally spankings but things developed as the visits became more frequent, it wasnt anything excessive or over the top, extreme etc, though it bordered on excessive on occasion. We would chat on messenger afterwards, just discuss different aspects of spanking and during one of these chats Jon mentioned bondage.The following sessions I was tied in different positions, on sofa or floor, once or twice on the bed. The problem was I had nothing to be tied to, chairs, stools etc, no table or owt like that, so 'positons' were limited. On this particular occasion Jon told me he had a 'step ladder' and he would bring it with him on next visit. Sure enough, Jon called one afternoon with a white step ladder, not one of the very high ones, about 4ft in height. We placed some cushions over the very top and I went and put on some black sheer tights, which was part of the arrangement. It was a bit high but I managed to lift myself up and over the very top of the step ladder, it was a bit uncomfortable regardless of the cushions, but it was tolerable. My feet were clear of the floor by a few inches and as Jon tied my wrists to the step ladder he said ' I knew this would come in handy one day, are you deserving of a thrashing then ?', I said ' I think so'. Jon said 'Not good enough, have you been a naughty boy and do you deserve a thrashing ?'. I said ' Yes, very naughty, been wearing womens tights all week, I deserve correction Sir '. Jon said ' Thats better, you'll get it'. It hurt quite a lot as Jon tied my ankles to either side of the ladder, he'd never secured me so tight as this, I could hardly move. To my amazement Jon left the house, leaving the door wide open, I could see cars passing and if anybody had walked by and looked in they'd have gotten a surprise.
Jon returned a few minutes later, closed and locked the door and put down a carrier bag on the sofa. This had never happened befoe and I had a pang of nervousness. John empted the bag on the sofa, there was a big butt plug, a bottle of baby oil, some leather straps, belts, a paddle and a riding crop, I didnt actually notice the gag at this point. Jon went behind me and he pulled the ball gag onto me and secured it in place. I was a bit frightened under circumanstances and as if Jon knew, he said ' Dont panic, you know you're in safe hands, relax and enjoy'. I felt straps or belts going around my legs just above knees as he secured legs to ladder. I then felt tights pulled down and Jon squirted what felt like a lot of baby oil up my anus, Jon pulled up the tights and got the butt plug, which he covered in baby oil. I knew it was going up me, but I didnt understand why Jon had pulled tights back up, then I found out, as Jon inserted the butt plug up my anus with the tights, so the actual tights were up me too, it hurt like hell. Jon appeared in front of me, I couldn't look up because of my position, but he said ' Today is your first day of what will be a gradual course of proper punishment, until now its been fun, do you understand and accept this , nod if you do '. I nodded. Over the next hour Jon used the paddle and crop, on my arse, backs of legs, even soles of feet. I was exhausted when he untied me. I had to bend my legs and arms to get some feeling back in them which hurt because of the spanking. I felt strangely embarassed. Jon said ' Thank me'. I said ' Thank you for thatg Jon'. Jon said ' no, thank me properly'. I tuned and Jons jeans were undone to the knees, his erect hard cock sticking out. Jon took a step back and pulled one leg out of his jeans and sat on the sofa and said ' now'. I knelt on floor and sucked Jons very hard cock, as I was sucking it he said 'do you like that ?', I nodded, and kept sucking, Jon shot his load, it went all over the place, took ages to clean it up, there were about a half dozen more visits by Jon, but that was best for me.