PDA

View Full Version : Dominated and humiiated in front of an audience

subboy_soankee
12-03-2012, 08:28 AM
I often fantasise being forcibly stripped naked in front of a mixed audience, bent over and firmly spanked by one or two doms (male or female), then after being inspected by the audience being firmly restrained and subjected to a good paddling and again closely inspected by the audience. This would be followed by the audience deciding how many strokes of the cane I should receive, which would then be administered. After thanking the doms for their generous punishment, I would then be commanded to show my appreciation by sucking the cocks of all that require it, swallowing the cum, or allowing men to masterbate and ejaculating over me.

Barbedwire
12-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Nice fantasy but there's a wee bit you missed out . If there were females present what would they get to do,as you only mention thanking the men. Maybe they would use strapons on you as you were forced to suck the gents ????

Just my tuppenceworth ,

Barbie x

I often fantasise being forcibly stripped naked in front of a mixed audience, bent over and firmly spanked by one or two doms (male or female), then after being inspected by the audience being firmly restrained and subjected to a good paddling and again closely inspected by the audience. This would be followed by the audience deciding how many strokes of the cane I should receive, which would then be administered. After thanking the doms for their generous punishment, I would then be commanded to show my appreciation by sucking the cocks of all that require it, swallowing the cum, or allowing men to masterbate and ejaculating over me.

subboy_soankee
12-03-2012, 01:28 PM
The females would get to spank and cane me, and yes they could use a strapon on me whilst I suck the cocks