PDA

View Full Version : My Days in the Convent

yummymeusli
14-03-2012, 10:58 AM
The following is a story I wrote when playing the role of a schoolgirl for my hubbie. He gave me one week's notice of the punishment I would receive, set out the rough scenario and informed me that my punishment would be in direct inverse proportion to how sexy he felt the story was. I didn't know what he was talking about so made it as sexy as I could. Sadly I didn't get punished so I got it wrong, or possibly right.

It contains scenes of punishment and sex between a woman and a sixteen year old as well as with a men and other sixteen year olds. I hope it's not inappropriate and please tell me if you like it.

I am writing to you hoping that you and your readers can help me with a problem I have. A little background might well help to explain my predicament.

I went to a convent. The sort of place you’d expect to be free of any form of sexual abuse. Unfortunately this wasn’t the case with physical and psychological abuse being commonplace. Apart from the nuns who were pretty odd themselves there were also one or two male figures who managed to get themselves into positions of influence. but I’ll start where it began for me which was with one of the more senior nuns.

Sister Elspeth had always been kind to me, right from my first shy days. She seemed to recognise that I was nervous about being naked in front of other girls and allowed me to bath in her rooms. As a sixteen-year old I was quite well developed, my breasts pert but topped by prominent, permanently erect nipples. That first night in her rooms, languishing quietly in her bath she watched as I made a self-conscious attempt at washing. She obviously wasn’t impressed with my efforts because she insisted on helping me, at first with my back but then rubbing the soap generously around my breasts and then down across my tummy and into the hair between my legs. I have to admit to enjoying it. There was no threat from her, just enjoyable sensations creeping through me.

This happened every night for a week or two until I was caught by one of the other sisters helping myself to extra food after light’s out. The next evening, straight after my bath Sister Elspeth told me of her disappointment in my behaviour. Our bathing evenings would have to stop unless she was able to satisfy herself that I had been punished.

Not wanting them to end I offered to do anything she wanted and within a few minutes of climbing out of the bath I found myself across her lap, my face near the carpet as she spanked my naked bottom. Afterwards she comforted me by rubbing it, at first gently but then with increased energy and speed as she found me rubbing myself against her thighs. I have to confess that I climaxed several times and when she had finished was surprised to be told to sit quietly whilst she had her bath. I watched, open-mouthed as she stripped off and revealed her simply stunning body. It didn’t take me long to pluck up the courage to offer to help her with the washing routine she had so often helped me with and my hands were soon busy giving her the same feelings she had so regularly given me.

Several times she muttered the words ‘sin’ and ‘temptation’ but they seemed to be just rhetoric because she not only let me dry her but helped me to rub the towel against her in that most vital spot and at that most vital moment. She finished the evening shuddering even more than I had.

She was horrified when she found out that I had been caught trying to get into the local boys school with some other girls. Her reaction was to disown me but I managed to persudae her to see me one evening. She told me that boys and men were disgusting and that without really understanding what they could do and what they were about I couldn’t expect to be allowed to remain one her confidantes. I begged and she relented saying only if I agreed to learn a proper lesson from the arm of an evil man. Curious, hot headed and lusting after cocks I readily agreed and we fixed the time and place. That night in the Hockey hut.

Mr Wilson the gardner was with her when I arrived and he quickly told me all about what he was going to do and told me to undress. I was shocked but Sister Elspeth helped to undo the buttons and things that kept the uniform together. Once naked Mr Wilson started to walk around me, to tweak my nipples and rub his hands over my bottom. To cut a long story short he gave me six very hard strokes of the cane and then insisted that I masturbate for them both. I started but right in the middle of the grindiest part he stopped me and told me to kneel in front of him. I was shattered as he opened his trousers and drew out his massive cock. I’d never been near a real live naked one before and when he told me to suck it my eyes must have nearly popped out of my head.

It wasn’t until it had been prodding at my tonsils for a long time that I realised that this was the role I had always wanted to play, that this was exactly what I wanted to do. To be beaten, dominated and then fucked. I knew that there was more to it than just moving a cock inside a mouth. I knew it would end in something dramatic but I had no idea what it was. When suddenly the knob swelled to enormous proportions and started to gush inside my mouth I was frightened and immediately took it out of me. But as I saw it, and then saw the rampant look of lust on sister Elspeth’s face as she rubbed at her own fanny and tore at her nipples, I quickly looked up at Mr Wilson beaming my broadest happiest smile and swallowed his cock again, licking and swallowing as much of the juice he’d poured out as I could get.

The episode was repeated regularly. Occasionally I was allowed to watch sister Elspeth getting what she called her 'proper scourging’. She seemed to enjoy it though, and I always took the pressure away from her by finishing Mr Wilson off for her. I got the impression that all the times they had done this together before had always been marred by her reluctance to swallow sperm. I simply loved it.

That association; of sex and punishment, has lasted throughout my life. I managed to smuggle myself into the boys' school but I found the boys tame and unexciting, they simply weren’t ‘dirty’ enough for me. It was the masters I had the best times with. They were keen on punishing young bottoms and found it a real thrill to have an excuse to beat a naked young girl with real breasts instead of the boys they’d always had to make do with. Some of the boys told me about the homosexual fun that various members of the staff insisted on having with them and the thought of all of that got me terribly horny. The possibility that some aggressive rugby teacher would kiss the upturned face of a small boy after beating him and then slide his cock into that tight little arse and fuck the poor boy into soreness. But I was sure that I could collect more spunk than any of the boys and probably take more of the stripes as well.

I engineered situations where I was caught in the boy's school by one of the masters and would insist on taking the same punishment as the boy in question. Inevitably I’d watch him getting his naked bottom beaten, the cock growing to relief seeking size and then see his long miserable face as he was told to leave whilst I got mine. I always made sure that before the boy left the room I was undressing, always making some remark like “Can I hang my clothes on the chair?”

After my beating I’d always make sure that I brought the master in question to orgasm, sometimes managing to get all their clothes off, but sometimes having to be content with their members poking out from their trousers. I particularly loved feeling it pouring all over my face and into my hair and then running my tongue all around the cock and balls cleaning up as much of it as I could.

I’ve taken a long time to get to the real point of my letter. I find it so very difficult to make contact now that I’m divorced, living alone and at an age when no one can object to what I do. I’m thirty two, quite attractive and desperate to re-create those wonderful school days that I miss so much. I want a man. No men, one after the other to beat my stark naked body to a red bottomed, whimpering pulp and then fuck my face and squirt their come over me. I’d like a session with two men, one left handed and one right to stand either side of my bent body and beat me in turns, then fuck me at once, fill two orifii at once. I’m now quite into anal sex and wouldn’t mind which openings were used.

Please chaps, come forward and let’s have some real, hard, wrist swishing, cock twitching, bollock emptying hours of beating different sorts of meat.

(It's a story and I hope it got you off)

fishvicar
14-03-2012, 02:10 PM
got off !!!!....................i am more frustrated, i need a real thrasing right now....lol............a grate tale ...more please.

ladyseeker
28-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Absolutely stunning. How do I apply to become the cleaner, the gardner, the lavatory attendant or anything - simply anything else at this wonderful establishment.

I also have to say I love your profile picture...

wilsonr
17-05-2016, 09:07 AM
I'd be happy to discuss taking care of you my dear, and by lucky coincidence my name is Mr Wilson too!

carlmacar
08-08-2016, 01:56 AM
what a fantastic decriptional story, your husband is 1 lucky lucky man.x
The following is a story I wrote when playing the role of a schoolgirl for my hubbie. He gave me one week's notice of the punishment I would receive, set out the rough scenario and informed me that my punishment would be in direct inverse proportion to how sexy he felt the story was. I didn't know what he was talking about so made it as sexy as I could. Sadly I didn't get punished so I got it wrong, or possibly right.

It contains scenes of punishment and sex between a woman and a sixteen year old as well as with a men and other sixteen year olds. I hope it's not inappropriate and please tell me if you like it.

I am writing to you hoping that you and your readers can help me with a problem I have. A little background might well help to explain my predicament.

I went to a convent. The sort of place you’d expect to be free of any form of sexual abuse. Unfortunately this wasn’t the case with physical and psychological abuse being commonplace. Apart from the nuns who were pretty odd themselves there were also one or two male figures who managed to get themselves into positions of influence. but I’ll start where it began for me which was with one of the more senior nuns.

Sister Elspeth had always been kind to me, right from my first shy days. She seemed to recognise that I was nervous about being naked in front of other girls and allowed me to bath in her rooms. As a sixteen-year old I was quite well developed, my breasts pert but topped by prominent, permanently erect nipples. That first night in her rooms, languishing quietly in her bath she watched as I made a self-conscious attempt at washing. She obviously wasn’t impressed with my efforts because she insisted on helping me, at first with my back but then rubbing the soap generously around my breasts and then down across my tummy and into the hair between my legs. I have to admit to enjoying it. There was no threat from her, just enjoyable sensations creeping through me.

This happened every night for a week or two until I was caught by one of the other sisters helping myself to extra food after light’s out. The next evening, straight after my bath Sister Elspeth told me of her disappointment in my behaviour. Our bathing evenings would have to stop unless she was able to satisfy herself that I had been punished.

Not wanting them to end I offered to do anything she wanted and within a few minutes of climbing out of the bath I found myself across her lap, my face near the carpet as she spanked my naked bottom. Afterwards she comforted me by rubbing it, at first gently but then with increased energy and speed as she found me rubbing myself against her thighs. I have to confess that I climaxed several times and when she had finished was surprised to be told to sit quietly whilst she had her bath. I watched, open-mouthed as she stripped off and revealed her simply stunning body. It didn’t take me long to pluck up the courage to offer to help her with the washing routine she had so often helped me with and my hands were soon busy giving her the same feelings she had so regularly given me.

Several times she muttered the words ‘sin’ and ‘temptation’ but they seemed to be just rhetoric because she not only let me dry her but helped me to rub the towel against her in that most vital spot and at that most vital moment. She finished the evening shuddering even more than I had.

She was horrified when she found out that I had been caught trying to get into the local boys school with some other girls. Her reaction was to disown me but I managed to persudae her to see me one evening. She told me that boys and men were disgusting and that without really understanding what they could do and what they were about I couldn’t expect to be allowed to remain one her confidantes. I begged and she relented saying only if I agreed to learn a proper lesson from the arm of an evil man. Curious, hot headed and lusting after cocks I readily agreed and we fixed the time and place. That night in the Hockey hut.

Mr Wilson the gardner was with her when I arrived and he quickly told me all about what he was going to do and told me to undress. I was shocked but Sister Elspeth helped to undo the buttons and things that kept the uniform together. Once naked Mr Wilson started to walk around me, to tweak my nipples and rub his hands over my bottom. To cut a long story short he gave me six very hard strokes of the cane and then insisted that I masturbate for them both. I started but right in the middle of the grindiest part he stopped me and told me to kneel in front of him. I was shattered as he opened his trousers and drew out his massive cock. I’d never been near a real live naked one before and when he told me to suck it my eyes must have nearly popped out of my head.

It wasn’t until it had been prodding at my tonsils for a long time that I realised that this was the role I had always wanted to play, that this was exactly what I wanted to do. To be beaten, dominated and then fucked. I knew that there was more to it than just moving a cock inside a mouth. I knew it would end in something dramatic but I had no idea what it was. When suddenly the knob swelled to enormous proportions and started to gush inside my mouth I was frightened and immediately took it out of me. But as I saw it, and then saw the rampant look of lust on sister Elspeth’s face as she rubbed at her own fanny and tore at her nipples, I quickly looked up at Mr Wilson beaming my broadest happiest smile and swallowed his cock again, licking and swallowing as much of the juice he’d poured out as I could get.

The episode was repeated regularly. Occasionally I was allowed to watch sister Elspeth getting what she called her 'proper scourging’. She seemed to enjoy it though, and I always took the pressure away from her by finishing Mr Wilson off for her. I got the impression that all the times they had done this together before had always been marred by her reluctance to swallow sperm. I simply loved it.

That association; of sex and punishment, has lasted throughout my life. I managed to smuggle myself into the boys' school but I found the boys tame and unexciting, they simply weren’t ‘dirty’ enough for me. It was the masters I had the best times with. They were keen on punishing young bottoms and found it a real thrill to have an excuse to beat a naked young girl with real breasts instead of the boys they’d always had to make do with. Some of the boys told me about the homosexual fun that various members of the staff insisted on having with them and the thought of all of that got me terribly horny. The possibility that some aggressive rugby teacher would kiss the upturned face of a small boy after beating him and then slide his cock into that tight little arse and fuck the poor boy into soreness. But I was sure that I could collect more spunk than any of the boys and probably take more of the stripes as well.

I engineered situations where I was caught in the boy's school by one of the masters and would insist on taking the same punishment as the boy in question. Inevitably I’d watch him getting his naked bottom beaten, the cock growing to relief seeking size and then see his long miserable face as he was told to leave whilst I got mine. I always made sure that before the boy left the room I was undressing, always making some remark like “Can I hang my clothes on the chair?”

After my beating I’d always make sure that I brought the master in question to orgasm, sometimes managing to get all their clothes off, but sometimes having to be content with their members poking out from their trousers. I particularly loved feeling it pouring all over my face and into my hair and then running my tongue all around the cock and balls cleaning up as much of it as I could.

I’ve taken a long time to get to the real point of my letter. I find it so very difficult to make contact now that I’m divorced, living alone and at an age when no one can object to what I do. I’m thirty two, quite attractive and desperate to re-create those wonderful school days that I miss so much. I want a man. No men, one after the other to beat my stark naked body to a red bottomed, whimpering pulp and then fuck my face and squirt their come over me. I’d like a session with two men, one left handed and one right to stand either side of my bent body and beat me in turns, then fuck me at once, fill two orifii at once. I’m now quite into anal sex and wouldn’t mind which openings were used.

Please chaps, come forward and let’s have some real, hard, wrist swishing, cock twitching, bollock emptying hours of beating different sorts of meat.

(It's a story and I hope it got you off)

yummymeusli
09-08-2016, 07:40 AM
what a fantastic decriptional story, your husband is 1 lucky lucky man.x

You say the sweetest things
XX
YM

carlmacar
09-08-2016, 08:10 AM
lol i mean it, i clearly don't say the sweetist things as i am single and am not feeling the slipper and that for a blind person like myself not even to tuch it is so upsetting.x
You say the sweetest things
XX
YM