PDA

View Full Version : Punished by wife of friend

subboy_soankee
15-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Another fantasy I have is to be invited to a friend's house where, although knowing it to be wrong, we start to get a little more friendly and after a kiss and cuddle, he asks me if I would suck his cock and being assured that his wife is not expected home for some time I agree. He removes his trousers and pants and I am greeted with a large hard cock which I take into my mouth and start to suck him off. As he cums in my mouth, I hear a cough and looking up I see his wife watching us. Angrily she asks 'what do you think you are doing?' my friend sheepishly says sorry he wasn't expecting her home. She tells him that he knew what she would do if ever she caught him having any form of sex with another male. She commands him to bend over the table and be ready for the punishment. I start to leave, she firmly tells me to stay and watch. She starts by giving him a firm spanking and says to me 'take note of what you see because this will only be a taster of what you're going to receive!' She then uses a paddle on his bum making it redder, my friend starts to ask for mercy to which his wife respons by stopping the paddling, only to give him 12 hard strrokes of the cane. She then lets him up and tells him to prepare me for my punishment. He removes all my clothing and bends me over the table, by this time I am rather nervous and trembling with fear. Sure to her word she gives me a thorough spanking, followed by a really hard paddling and 15 strokes of the cane. She then tells me to stand in front her and apologise for contaminating her property, which I do. I think it is now all over, how wrong can I be? She then tells her husband to restrain me and tells me to stand with my legs apart, she then proceeds to slap my cock and balls with a spatula and finishes off by kicking me in my balls. Her husband has now got a good erection and is told to mastibate himself and shoot his cum over my body. I then have to, after cleaning his penis with my tongue, get dressed, without cleaning the cum from my body, and leave.

70yoswitch
04-11-2017, 01:03 PM
Fantastic fantasy. I have done this with my wife and her lovers but would love to do it with the couple next door

harveytara2
07-11-2017, 12:12 PM
I would love to have my cock and balls slapped with a wooden spoon and then get kicked in the balls. I would expect to have to suck My friends cock and lick his wife’s pussy and then to be made to eat out both their arseholes and then told to leave.