PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the spanking desert, also known as Northern Ireland!

Benny
19-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Hello peeps, I am a mid-fifties man, who has two little ******es, spanking and nylon. As a boy growing up in the early - mid-sixties, I witnessed quite a bit of both, and this is probably where my likings came from. The nylon bit is, I guess, a very common male ******. I mean, I don't know of any blokes (not gay) who doesn't appreciate a nice pair of legs covered in either stockings or sheer tights. Regarding spanking, my fascination started as a boy of @ 6/7 who saw his older sister (12) being put across my mothers knee, panties taken down, and getting a good old-fashioned bare-bottom spanking. To my eternal shame, I snitched on her for whatever slightest little thing she did, to my mum, my aunt, even my grand-mother, just so as I could watch them putting her over their knees, over the arm of a sofa, having her panties taken down, and getting either a spanking, or a dose of the cane. This has stayed with me all my life, and I love it. My wife, unfortunately, is a very strong woman, very vanilla, who thinks that all thing spanking is weird, as are those who indulge in it. Having said that, I love her to bits, and am not looking for a sexual relationship as such, just some like-minded lady spanking buddies. I can also switch, if that is your thing, but ladies only please. Hope to meet you soon - whoever you are!