PDA

View Full Version : Barbie in happy mode

Bluebell73
24-03-2012, 07:59 PM
A wee post here under Barbie's radar, I hope. I am not sure but I think I am beginning to see a pattern regarding Barbies way of working. Have you ever noticed that after she has had a great day belting the living daylights out of some unfortunates hands and arse she goes into a quiet mode. Its as if she is happy and contented and is sitting in her lair enjoying one or two glasses of vino blanco and mulling over who her next victim is going to be. Romazs is off on his travels nursing a sair bum but I get the feeling 'She who must be obeyed' is in relaxed mode. Unfortunately that state of affairs dosen't last long and I would forcast that in about two days time she will be hunting down her next target. I am delighted to say that it will be a few weeks before my next summons to the lair takes place. :D

BB73

romasz
25-03-2012, 09:22 AM
BB

I have to agree with you..she has gone into hiding maybe too much vino ...or she is no as fit as we think and is laid up in bed recoverin..rechargin her batteries...ready for the next one to cross the front door...we had better weesht as she has a hell of memory and it will only result in a few mair wallops wee her tawse....my sair bum is mendin that arnica cream is great stuff...:):cool:

R

A wee post here under Barbie's radar, I hope. I am not sure but I think I am beginning to see a pattern regarding Barbies way of working. Have you ever noticed that after she has had a great day belting the living daylights out of some unfortunates hands and arse she goes into a quiet mode. Its as if she is happy and contented and is sitting in her lair enjoying one or two glasses of vino blanco and mulling over who her next victim is going to be. Romazs is off on his travels nursing a sair bum but I get the feeling 'She who must be obeyed' is in relaxed mode. Unfortunately that state of affairs dosen't last long and I would forcast that in about two days time she will be hunting down her next target. I am delighted to say that it will be a few weeks before my next summons to the lair takes place. :D

BB73

Bluebell73
26-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Hi Romasz

I am now getting the feeling that 'she who must be obeyed and is never wrong' is up to something. Normally by now she would be posting on the forum giving us a bit of grief. I reckon she is out there somewhere in Fife soaking up the rays and getting a tan contemplating what she is going to be doing to her next victim when he wanders into her lair. His or her tan wont be as gentle as the one she is getting.

Hate it when she goes quiet

BB73

red hand
27-03-2012, 12:09 AM
like this weather, her absence is only temporary

romasz
27-03-2012, 01:06 AM
Hi

I smell a trap here! She is in stealth mode so we all come out and say things which no doubt she is noting in that head of her's. Then wham befoe we all know it, we will be on the receiving end of that tawse for insolance or trumped up charge....but one thing is sure we cannot win...so caution should be taken I am still reminded by my tender rear as to what happens...we should all be worried in case she is ill too much sun ...in Fife? maybe she is in hospital and should rush there with a bunch of grapes etc...

R

like this weather, her absence is only temporary

Barbedwire
28-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Stealth mode - MOI ! Never hahah I actually kept getting the 'this page cannot be displayed ' on Internet explorer so couldn't get on - BUT today I can .

I've been enjoying the sun ,NOT - busy sorting out the gardens - never a gardener about when you need one pppfffffffftttttttt Although I have enjoyed a few cold beers and vino blancos .

Boys ,I have been reading and taking a few mental notes prior to any of your visits :D
As for poor Romasz and his rearend on his long flight to reform school - well ,I'm sure once he's back it may be sore again ;)

Barbie x

Bluebell73
28-03-2012, 11:59 AM
That's it Romazs, we're in the black book again. She will be working out which tawse we will have the pleasure of. You will notice she very seldom if ever uses her wee primary school belt now. It was great, you could be bent over the desk enjoying it and her whacking away with it and you kidding on it was hurting like mad.:rolleyes:

BB73

Stealth mode - MOI ! Never hahah I actually kept getting the 'this page cannot be displayed ' on Internet explorer so couldn't get on - BUT today I can .

I've been enjoying the sun ,NOT - busy sorting out the gardens - never a gardener about when you need one pppfffffffftttttttt Although I have enjoyed a few cold beers and vino blancos .

Boys ,I have been reading and taking a few mental notes prior to any of your visits :D
As for poor Romasz and his rearend on his long flight to reform school - well ,I'm sure once he's back it may be sore again ;)

Barbie x

romasz
28-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Someone has to do it otherwise she would waste away with nothing to plan ....we have to keep the grey matter working overtime...planning and scheming our demise, no doubt it will be painful!!

R

That's it Romazs, we're in the black book again. She will be working out which tawse we will have the pleasure of. You will notice she very seldom if ever uses her wee primary school belt now. It was great, you could be bent over the desk enjoying it and her whacking away with it and you kidding on it was hurting like mad.:rolleyes:

BB73

Bluebell73
30-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Hi Romasz

Hope you are having a nice time where you are and that your bum is getting back to normal. Now I know for a fact that 'She who must be obeyed' was having a great relaxing time in the big city last night. I am a bit pissed off because I thought from her message that she was declaring that she would by all her hard working pupils a glass of lemonade and there was me studying hard for my next detention and couldn't make it to where she was willing to open her purse and spend a couple of pennies. For the next couple of weeks she is going to have a nice wee holiday and I know from past history that after the first couple of days she will develope a grumpy attitude because the school is closed and she will have no one to leather. God help us when the spring term commences.

All the best:D

BB73

Someone has to do it otherwise she would waste away with nothing to plan ....we have to keep the grey matter working overtime...planning and scheming our demise, no doubt it will be painful!!

R