PDA

View Full Version : Sheffield Spanker needed for regular meets (MttoM sessions)

Mel_z
30-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Hello All

I have just moved to sheffield and need to locate an older guy who likes giving a spanking. I like long sessions not into quick fixes. I am more than happy to include any extras you would like.

my e-mail address is Mel_zz@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

M.

P.S. I can travel or accomodate as you need.

jdlabat
02-04-2012, 03:38 PM
I am in Sheffield and can accommodate on occasions.

cov1984
04-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Good luck, sheffield sub myself,

I have struggled!

M-Robert
22-09-2015, 01:27 PM
"Sheffield Spanker - Older Guy". * I qualify on both counts! * Are you a male or female. * M-Robert

M-Robert
22-09-2015, 10:41 PM
Welcome to Sheffield. * I came up from the South about 10 years ago and lost my spanking contacts. * 'Long sessions' sounds perfect. * Cane, paddle, strap, etc, all available - bondage if you'ld like (tends to lengthen a session). * Let's meet; *I'm in Dore.
M-Robertß

M-Robert
25-09-2015, 08:52 AM
To jdlabat
Let me know the *occasions you can accommodate and I shall be happy to "accommodate" your spanking needs!
Good Luck and best wishes.
M-Robert

- - - Updated - - -

To jdlabat
Let me know the *occasions you can accommodate and I shall be happy to "accommodate" your spanking needs!
Good Luck and best wishes.
M-Robert

Mel_z
28-09-2015, 03:23 PM
Hi M-Robert,
Yes I am still looking. love the idea of bondage and a spanking, the range of implements sounds fantastic. When are you free to meet up? I am in Handsworth by the way.
M

M-Robert
28-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Hi Mel_z
What about meeting up on Thursday pm. I would leave Dore at about 01.15pm. Questions: can you accommodate? If not have you access to another site? If the answer to either of these is "Yes" perhaps you would let me know. At this time I cannot accommodate in Dore: there would be possibilities later. My personal email address is "rgimaxwell@clara.co.uk" or personal phone "07881712436".
M-Robert