PDA

View Full Version : My first spanking...

cov1984
04-04-2012, 07:47 PM
Hi all, just thought I'd share my first spanking experience from about two months ago...

I have always fantasised over being spanked from a young age, up until the age of about 18 it was always with a female, strict Auntie, teacher the usual etc... anyways I began to fantasise about being spanked by an older male. We had a teacher at school and I always used to think about him delivering my deserved punishment. These thoughts came and went, I'm 27 now and in the new year I made the decision to finally seek out what I have needed for an awfully long time so I set about my task. It was difficult I had only ever fantasised about one man punishing me so was struggling. But in the end a gent got in touch who was about 55 and experienced with dealing with naughty boys like myself so after a brief Exchange of emails we decided to meet up about a week later.

This was literally the longest week of my life. I'll be honest I did consider crying off at some points but didn't. Anyways the day arrived, I was at work all day and would be receiving my punishment at 4.30pm.

Sir had asked me to select a pair of panties to wear for my punishnent, I selected some pink cotton ones plain but very girly and covered all of my bottom. I arrived at sirs house and instructed me to take a shower and when I was ready knock on his bedroom door. When I aS dry I knocked the door with trepidation. I look back and considering spanking has always been such a turn on I was not in anyway aroused. Just nervous! Sir opened the door and I stood in front of him shamefully in my pink panties. He gave me a brief telling off and good me to stand in the corner. He sat on the bed and told me to lie across his knee, he had mirrors on his wardrobe at the end of the bed and made sure I could see my bottom. I remember I could feel.my heart popping out of its chest vibrating against the edge of his leg awaiting what was coming. The spanking began, and I can tell you when you fantasise about spanking for years you still suprised how much it hurts! I got a long hand spanking and some strokes of a smallish hairbrush. I was then sent back to the corner naked this time. I could feel.my bottom twitching uncontrollably and starting to burn. But it felt amazing to know he was staring at it enjoying his handy work. After I while I was told to bend over his bed for vfhe strap and made to count out 15 strokes, by then end I was in pain, not uncomfortable but starting to squirm with each stroke. My punishment was finished and I thanked Sir for teaching.me the error of my ways....

What happended after. Well I had such feelings of shame that I erased all contact with Sir, I regret this massively, I look back and have no idea why! I struggled to.cope with the emotional impact that it had on me and if you read this I apologise profuselly for this. For those on hear who may be in a similar boat, your first punishment will not be what you expect so be prepared for how it affects you - well in fairness it may have been completely different for me. If anyone is local to Yorkshire and fancies a chat/potential meet please feel free to day Hi. Male or female.

Cheers, hope you enjoyed my experience.

M