PDA

View Full Version : Staying in the Lock Lomond area on Monday

happygolucky
13-04-2012, 05:47 PM
In an hotel and then heading south and ending up in an establishment around Selby, Howden sort of way. I give to women, slim men and take from just about anyone. Open to erotic play as well. See my profile for more.
PM me if interested.
Regards

Bluebell73
13-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Hi Algo

I take it you mean Loch Lomond as I cannot remember a canal in the area with locks. Now if Barbie sees this and remember she has been on holiday for a couple of weeks which does Not please her greatly there is every chance the broomstick could be lined up along the Fife runway and heading in your direction to give you a bit of correction. Whatever you do, enjoy yourself but keep your eyes open for you know who.

All the best

BB73

In an hotel and then heading south and ending up in an establishment around Selby, Howden sort of way. I give to women, slim men and take from just about anyone. Open to erotic play as well. See my profile for more.
PM me if interested.
Regards

Barbedwire
15-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Oooooeeerrr ,Algy you should pop over to Fife for a cuppa and see me .It would be nice to meet you in person. Although I'll be heading to Edinburgh later in the afternoon to meetup with a friend .

Barbie x

Bluebell73
15-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Hope your passport is up to date Barbie.:D

BB73

Oooooeeerrr ,Algy you should pop over to Fife for a cuppa and see me .It would be nice to meet you in person. Although I'll be heading to Edinburgh later in the afternoon to meetup with a friend .

Barbie x