PDA

View Full Version : New site for CP fans, girls needed!

girls4spanks
29-10-2007, 03:37 PM
We are a new spanking website looking for girls of all ages to film for our site and attend our parties, we're also looking for men who'd like to come and watch us filming or come to the parties. We offer great rates of pay and there's the chance to earn through all different kinds of work such as video's, parties and our popular school days where we take people back in time by acting out a schoolday in a roleplay scenario. It's great fun and all naughty boys and girls can be assured of leaving Headmistress Wynters' study with a very sore backside!

We operate in a large building in Nottingham which has been renovated inside to look like a school in every detail. We have classrooms with desks and blackboards, a common room, a bar area, a headmistresses study and for those very bad pupils - a dungeon! We have a very large range of canes, straps, belts etc, it is paradise for school CP enthusiasts.

Have a look at our site at www.girls4spanks.com (http://www.girls4spanks.com/) and contact us there if interested in any roles.

stevieotk41
30-05-2008, 02:20 AM
Would love to join you, i am male 37y old 32in waist and 70kg, take a good punishment with all implements and have a well rounded smooth spankable bottom.

Please let me know if you have a need for my bottom in your vids, clips, or web photos. i dont mind to show my face.....

stevieotk@hotmail.co.uk

Irelynn Logeen
28-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Hi,

I'd be interested but I can't visit your website. It opens a page about your host. Is your website currently unavailable or is there a problem with my computer?

Well, I'll just try again later I guess!

nat
30-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Hi,

I'd be interested but I can't visit your website. It opens a page about your host. Is your website currently unavailable or is there a problem with my computer?

Well, I'll just try again later I guess!

I wouldn't bother. It's now quite a number of weeks after the original post and the site still doesn't work. Probably never did or was ever likely to.

Why do they waste our time I wonder.