PDA

View Full Version : Come switch with me! Let's glow!

Masterswitch
30-04-2012, 08:39 PM
PLAY-PAL(S) WANTED!

ROLE: 100% discreet adult CP games player with a lot of imagination who is prepared to give and take 50/50! Role play is a real turn-on for me, and maybe for you too?! Scenarios such as Master/Slave , Teacher/Student, and Boss /Employee etc etc are possible from all angles! Anyone with leather/underwear/speedos/nipple and gear to match would particularly be welcome to apply, although that's not vital! I do like to get to know a guy and ideally want a regular playmate(s) whose personality and play potential are much more important to me than age(although must be 30+)/ looks/physique.

RETRO: I'm a late developer in the world of CP with less than ten years' experience. I began by taking CP using various implements and enjoy being sub to a dominant guy who wants to inflict CP on me. Am interested to explore bondage and other deprivations.

REMIT: I also now enjoy giving CP with otk hand-spanking/cane/slipper and wooden paddle and whatever else comes to hand! I have a mean wooden hairbrush! I can be masterful and dominant with the right guy. I want to control a guy and enable us both to experience pleasure through play!RESPOND: Come on guys( def not gals!) Memo me! /Yahoo chat to me! Lets PLAY! You know it makes sense!!!:)2930