PDA

View Full Version : A Tale of Two Dommes

Smokey
04-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Having had two of my disciplinarians retire, i was left in somewhat of a dilemma. That of, who was going to replace them.
Here are my findings for those interested. These are the latest to give me my discipline and are given in chronological order, and with no preference, one over the other, given. They are both good at what they do. I know who i prefer, but wont be stating that here and now, or anytime soon. One man's meat and all that:cool: You are free to draw your own conclusions:p
These reviews will be done in similar style to the other ones (in the wrong section, as the owner here cant be arsed to set up a proper commercial review section, so that others can, and might share their experiences. I wont hold my breath that this will get moved to its rightful place, but do it for the people mentioned below who might get something out of it. They certainly deserve to ;)
The reason this post is in this section is that there STILL isnt a proper area in the forum to put it. That of a commercial REVIEW section.
As before, no info on pricing or contact details will be given here. Both the listed ladies have their own websites and advertise freely elsewhere on a regular basis, so, a little digging on your part will unearth the info one needs in order to contact them

Miss Potter

Her Place: A cosy apartment in a very pleasent setting, with onsite, offstreet parking availible (not that you would need to worry about your car in the neighbourhood she lives in) She has a "punishment room" set aside that can be used. I prefered mine in a more domestic setting, so her lounge was used, with the usual chair/settee to be bent over etc
Changing facilities: Yes... her bathroom (or i suppose either her punishment room could be used for changing. Or perhaps the lounge.)
Roleplaying abilities: Excellent in what she does and plays a good selection of roles. More than enough to suit most tastes and predilections. She is a "switch" having previously been only a sub, so knows what its like to be on the recieving end. Good to session with and ample vocal skills. Didnt disappoint in any way.
Range of impliments: Extensive...the usual slippers, straps, canes etc. All you would need, in fact
Length of session: 1 hour, and no clockwatching that i could see. This, usually is rather too long for me, personally, but i'm sure it would be considered too short by other.
Comments on the session: Certainly a lady who starts as she means to go on..with the usual spankings down to bare bottom, followed by her use of slipper(s) belt, strap and cane, with lots of cornertime inbetween. Session ended with the usual hug, and i was sent on my way with a mutual slight peck on the cheek.
Would i recommend her?.....100% yes
Would i go back?...yes

Mistress Roxy

Location: A newly Regenerated area of Birkenhead, Wirral Merseyside.
Her place: Mistress Roxy works out of a converted pub that she shares with other dommes and also caters for other adult activities. For example, there is a reception area and private bar on the ground floor, with toweling dressing gowns on hooks that lead to a corridor which i assume has a shower/sauna/whirlpool arragement. Up one flight of stairs to rooms set aside for full BDSM (Which Mistress Roxy also deals in) Up another flight of stairs to the top floor where the domestic/scholastic rooms are. In all honesty, it looks like its used as a swingers club, with a BDSM slant to it, and the upstairs part is just the icing on the cake for those that run the place. This, however does not detract from what is a decent facility for corporal punishment of naughty boys. (The room we used was a big one, with plenty of room for a good swing of the implements. Offstreet parking is availible and in a VERY private courtyard. Your car would be safe
Changing facilities: Yes..i used the actual room itself.
Roleplaying abilities: Here, i would have to say they are second to none. No one has quite "got to me" like Mistress Roxy has. She is a very tall lady who, when she put her heels on was taller than i am at 6'2" (and, it has to be said, a bit of a stunner in the looks/body dept, too)
Range Of Implements: Extensive, ranging from slippers, ruler, slappers, leather paddles, wooden paddles, hairbrushes, bathbrushes, etc, etc.
Length of session: 30 minutes, which is usually enough for me. However i felt that i needed an hour, and thats what i will be booking next time.
Comments on the session: Again, i might just be lucky in finding people, but she is not a lady to do things by half. She knows what she does, and does it well, like almost all the Dommes i have had sessions with. After a comprehensive scolding, and a brief warmup handspanking, it was straight down to birthday suit for the rest of the time.
The usual OTK spankings then took place, followed by the use of slippers, strap and cane. With good use of wall facing to give me a chance to "regroup" as it were
Would i recommend her?.....100% yes
Would i go back?...yes

There are a few others with whom i have sessioned with, but i dont want to be a "one man band" here, so wont go into any details of these until i see others partaking in giving accounts of THEIR finds.

Smokey

happygolucky
04-05-2012, 12:53 PM
Smokey,
Thank you so much for your post and your 'reviews'. Notwithstanding your rather insulting tone (I don't see you being 'arsed' enough to set up a site such as this, nurture it from nothing, pay for it and continue to promote it and then happily accept the insults from those who might be termed the 'unarsed' one) I'm open to all ideas but I don't want to crowd the forum with more sections than necessary and I've yet to see the need for the forum you suggest.

Anyone who would like such a section please post here and I'll give it due consideration.

Best wishes

(in the wrong section, as the owner here cant be arsed to set up a proper commercial review section, so that others can, and might share their experiences. I wont hold my breath that this will get moved to its rightful place, but do it for the people mentioned below who might get something out of it. They certainly deserve to ;)
The reason this post is in this section is that there STILL isnt a proper area in the forum to put it. That of a commercial REVIEW section.

Barbedwire
04-05-2012, 04:02 PM
I understand there are actually REVIEW sites for Mistresses/Dommes /Disicplinarians , this is how people find out about me apart from my partaking in different spanking forums .
It is nice to hear about other ladies but most people tend to do this on review sites.

I don't mind if there is or isn't a page setup specifically for it but then as Algonania points out ,it is giving these ladies free advertising and I doubt they will be reciprocating it with links back to here . I always try to give this site a reciprocal link to get more people who are interested in CP to come and join in .

Just my tuppenceworth ,
Barbie x