PDA

View Full Version : East Anglian Bisexual Seeks SPANKING and SEX if you like!

Allsmoothuk
06-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Hello!

I've been away from this site for ages as I thought it was pretty inactive...... Anyway, I'm Tony from just north of Kings Lynn.

I'm an exhibitionist and a voyeur. I'm a nudist with a smooth, uncut penis. I'm Bisexual.

I haven't had my bum slapped since the age of 7 when a female teacher wacked me with a slipper, but the memory stays with me!

I'm a complete novice at this, though I have practised self bondage and 'Cock & Ball Torture'.......... Happy to share details for those interested!

I'd LOVE to have my bare bottom slapped........ and maybe an intro to CBT from others too.

Sex is not an essential, though I am definitely up for it.......

Males and Females welcome, in singles, groups or any mix !

UKfetishist
28-01-2015, 11:33 AM
Hello!

I've been away from this site for ages as I thought it was pretty inactive...... Anyway, I'm Tony from just north of Kings Lynn.

I'm an exhibitionist and a voyeur. I'm a nudist with a smooth, uncut penis. I'm Bisexual.

I haven't had my bum slapped since the age of 7 when a female teacher wacked me with a slipper, but the memory stays with me!

I'm a complete novice at this, though I have practised self bondage and 'Cock & Ball Torture'.......... Happy to share details for those interested!

I'd LOVE to have my bare bottom slapped........ and maybe an intro to CBT from others too.

Sex is not an essential, though I am definitely up for it.......

Males and Females welcome, in singles, groups or any mix !

This is an old profile of mine from about 3 years ago. I now reside in Dorset, (midweek, at least) but the sentiments expressed are still relevant!