PDA

View Full Version : London Fantasy

spankmeplease
29-05-2012, 05:36 PM
I regularly find myself stopping in London for a night, and have a fantasy that I'd love to fulfill.

Either I come to meet you, or you come to my hotel room. When the door opens you are careful to make sure that I don't see you and send me through to the bedroom. There you make me strip, possibly put on some nice sexy lingerie, and blindfold me (being careful that I haven't stolen any sneaky looks!)

Then you can start to have your fun with me!

You make me stand in the middle of the room so I can hear you walking around me - examining me - lightly letting your fingers run over me. Then you can put me over your knee, or on all fours on the bed.

I'm open to most things, but mustn't be marked, so caning / tause etc definately ain't on the menu!

When you are finished you just leave me, still not knowing who you were.

If you are interested, let me know!

spankmeplease
20-06-2012, 05:22 AM
Just bumping this back up the list as been on holiday for a while so missed a couple of mails

spankmeplease
23-06-2012, 04:14 PM
tuesday night anyone? Email me , address is on my profile.

spankmeplease
13-08-2012, 06:31 AM
hi. Now the olympics are over i'll be travelling to London again. I'll be stopping over a couple of nights next weeks so email me if you want to have fun spanking my pert little ass!

ESSEX TWOWAY
13-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Would it be at your hotel?

spankmeplease
13-08-2012, 06:27 PM
can be. Would be next weds or thurs in central london, maybe near victoria

solitairebloke
14-08-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm free and in London next Thursday (and Wednesday evening, at a pinch). Would be happy to meet in a hotel or at my home not that far from Victoria. There is a catch, though - I'm not very dom, as you'll see from my profile. PM me if interested...

Tanme
28-08-2012, 05:33 PM
If you are in London on a Sunday evening or any time on a Tuesday I could give you all that you want. I live in Thamesmead, near Woolwich.

Tanme
30-08-2012, 08:10 AM
I like your thread and would like to do exactly what you write about. I live alone in Thamesmead, near Woolwich in a house which would be ideal for our purposes. Interested? mail@pjburgess20.plus.com

spankmeplease
14-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Hi. I've dropped you an email, but want to check you get it so have also copied below.

I've been on holiday for a couple of weeks and not sure if I will be down in London next week yet. How easy is Thamesmead to get to from central London? Is there anything else you want to add to my fantasy, invite a friend etc?

spankmeplease
22-11-2012, 10:38 PM
In London tonight and thinking about company. I'll be back here again on Tuesday night if anyone fancies some fun n games?