PDA

View Full Version : Why won't people read advertisements properly?

raggedmale
08-06-2012, 01:47 PM
There have been at a number of occasions when people have responded to my request for a spanking and the following has happened. I make apoint of saying that it is the eroticism of the occasion, the butterflies in the tummy and the physical experience of being over someone's knee that apeals to me.
What happens that just as we are about to make arrangements to meet the word 'punishment' appears in their email. We're not even in the same page. One person even mentioned that they wanted paying!

I'd be interested in the views of others with regard to this.

Bluebell73
08-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Hi Raggedmale

Are you sure you are putting accross your message correctly and clearly. Going over someone's knee to be spanked can easily be linked to the term punishment because it is a form of punishment. Did you also put in your advertisement that you were not expecting to pay for the privilege or be paid.

BB73

just4fun
30-07-2012, 10:04 PM
I must say it is easy to misunderstand others from different walks of life. An erotic spanking is to me wonderful. My wife would say come here I am going to punish you now. I knew that by her mood or attitude she was going to either spank me for something that had upset her or she was going to give me an erotic spanking leading to other play. Different people may choose words in the wrong context easily. So just because some are not so good at putting things on paper it does not mean they are intending to thrash you beyond your limits.
I have always treated first meeting with new friends as a learning curve.
I remember one chap I met only recently I made the mistake of taking him at his word. He said I want you to spank me hard, a real punishment please. He said DONT hold back spank me properly and hard. He asked me if I could spank very hard and long and follow it with a good caning. I said are you sure.......... He replied yes I am sure. So I had him over my left leg and locked him in with my right leg and started to spank. (Much harder than I would normally with somebody I did not know) After a minute or so he started to say stop I cant take any more. I thought this was an act because we had not done anything yet. He wriggled saying stop stop. I did. He then said I am sorry I have not done this before and it is to much. We called a halt to everything. I had misjudged the whole situation thinking he was experienced and he was just a beginner making out he was not a beginner. In all the years I have been spanking I should have know better and I shall never be led on again.
The lesson I learned was never take what people tell you as being the truth. Often they dont like to admit they have not done much and are more into the spanking world than they are. It is the same with people are replying to adds they often are not very good at putting things down on paper.
The best thing is I think, to develop friendships and get to know people before you can understand their wants and needs. That way, good fun shall be had by all.

just4fun
30-07-2012, 10:11 PM
I must say it is easy to misunderstand others from different walks of life. An erotic spanking is to me wonderful. My wife would say come here I am going to punish you now. I knew that by her mood or attitude she was going to either spank me for something that had upset her or she was going to give me an erotic spanking leading to other play. Different people may choose words in the wrong context easily. So just because some are not so good at putting things on paper it does not mean they are intending to thrash you beyond your limits.
I have always treated first meeting with new friends as a learning curve.
I remember one chap I met only recently I made the mistake of taking him at his word. He said I want you to spank me hard, a real punishment please. He said DONT hold back thrash me properly. He asked me if I could spank very hard and long and follow it with a good caning. I said are you sure.......... He replied yes I am sure. So I had him over my left leg and locked him in with my right leg and started to spank. (Much harder than I would normally with somebody I did not know) After a couple of minutes he started to say stop I cant take any more. I thought this was an act because we had not done anything yet. He wriggled saying stop stop. I did. He then said I am sorry I have not done this before and it is to much. We called a halt to everything. I had misjudged the whole situation thinking he was experienced and he was just a beginner making out he was not. In all the years I have been spanking I should have know better and I shall never be led on again.
The lesson I learned was never take what people tell you as being the truth. Often they dont like to admit they have not done much and are more into the spanking world than they are. It is the same with people are replying to adds they often are not very good at putting things down on paper.
The best thing is I think, to develop friendships and get to know people before you can understand their wants and needs. That way, good fun shall be had by all.