PDA

View Full Version : What do you like to wear for spanking?

Martydom
10-06-2012, 08:33 PM
What do you like to wear for spanking scenarios?

The answer for many may be obvious and completely minimal, but for a guy who likes to give as well as receive, is up for both M and F partners, and enjoys the erotic aspect, it's worth considering the question.

Serious BDSM aficionados can spend hugely on their costumes, but 'dressing up' rather than down isn't to everyone's taste (or budget).

Recently I came across the 'giggleberries' website (I've no commercial interest in it) with a great range of thongs, jocks & pouches for guys - http://www.giggleberries.co.uk/style/thongs-g-strings (some of the models are quite tasty too!)

These are ideal for both giving & receiving, the bum cheeks are completely exposed & available whilst the crotch is protected & supported, which is sexier than having everything on show.

Having bought some I can say they give a confidence boost, feel sexy as hell, and really spice up the action. Wearing them also divides the spanking session, with them on. from apres-spank activity when they come off...! :)

red pjs
12-06-2012, 09:17 AM
I like to start the session wearing pyjamas and bare feet. Also, a long t shirt and no underpants is a bit of a turn on too.

just4fun
30-07-2012, 12:13 PM
I like to ware anything I am told to ware (or not to ware) by who ever is bending me over for the spanking. The words "bend over" seem to do it for me. LOL.

sfogarty
14-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Coming from the adult schoolboy side of things, the uniform is fairly central. Personally I go for shirt and tie, knee length grey shorts, and a well tailored and shortish part of grey shorts. The effect is meant to be that of the errant schoolboy, but at times you end up looking like a scout-master in the Hitler Youth!

swished69
19-10-2012, 10:37 AM
its a lacy gstring for me they make me feel even naughtier and therefore kinkier

andyrubber
21-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Coming from the world of S&M I enjoy being spanked in leather or rubber chaps. This also gives the spanker a good defined target area. Otherwise it's naked and hooded over a spanking bench.

subboy_soankee
23-10-2012, 09:17 AM
I like to be made to stand in front of the master or mistress and be instructed to strip completely naked then be punished in whatever way that the master or mistress sees fit

SWSubAd
27-10-2012, 03:03 PM
As most of my spankings are in roleplay it obviously depends on the scenario, though my favourite is definitely an abbreviated school PE kit of thin vest, shorts/underpants, bare feet.

johnlock
27-10-2012, 04:25 PM
I find that being in my birthday suit get my head in the right place!

pleezeme
06-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Well for me its the panties that I have been caught with,first I am made to strip then step into those panties,humilated and then OTK.

yummymeusli
06-11-2012, 10:30 AM
For me too it depends upon the scenario but in the past I've played the (16+ bit of a leap of faith these days) schoolgirl with pleated woolen kilt white blouse and tie, a nurse complete with watch plus stockings suspenders and sterile gloves who had been caught stealing said latex items,, a chamber maid caught looking at a guests naughty (spanking) magazines, a doctor who was dishing it out to another nurse (female - rather a fun one that) and various others. I suppose though it's the surprises I enjoy most as sometimes I'll come home and find a bundle of clothes on the bed with a note telling where and when to meet hubby for my well deserved up-ending.

Jamesstrict
09-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Bent over in tight shorts or tight skirt

bumboy
10-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Me Too.but sometimes I like to wear tights as well,especially if they get gradually tore off exposing my reddening ckeeks bit by bit . even better if we get an audiance too!

Jamesstrict
12-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Yes, being caned over tights is quite erotic

todd
01-02-2013, 08:54 PM
it is rare because i dont live at home. but when i visit my mom, sometimes she feels i need to be spanked so she has me go into her bedroom and strip naked. so nude well socks still on maybe.

medic1973
02-02-2013, 03:20 PM
For it to work for me I have to be totally naked - and the caner clothed. It's the power exchange as well as the pain.

Archangel67
02-02-2013, 05:10 PM
For me being naked is a large part of the experience.

nighthawk650
03-02-2013, 03:50 PM
I like to start by being put over knee over being told to bend over fully clothed then after a bit told to take jeans down or off and spanked some more before my boxer shorts get pulled down exposing my bare bum for more spanking. After this being told to stand there in front of master/mistress and strip naked to continue the punishment is the best way to go, I like both the felling of not having control of when my bum is bared and the feeling of embarrassment at being totally exposed at the end with every thing on show.

paddlebutt
04-02-2013, 01:48 PM
I like to wear as much as possible to start with and have someone take their time removing the various layers or telling me exactly what item to remove and when. For me, the forced nudity and the humiliation that it creates really adds to my overall feeling of submission, well before any spanking begins.

phillip
06-02-2013, 05:15 PM
ive been madeto wear very tight wet white cotton shorts to recieve canings

slimtanned
08-12-2013, 09:33 PM
i lie to wear a nice strappy pure white slip while the action takes place and the one who is punishing me could pull it gently at first. then harder until it starts to tear, then carry on gently ripping it until it is in bits on the floor. any offers?

samantha_tv
17-12-2013, 07:23 PM
My favourite is school uniform with a grey pleated skirt and white blouse. Also love to be a naughty secretary in a tight satin pencil skirt.

verywilling
18-12-2013, 12:07 AM
i'd love to spank you as a naughty secretary in a tight satin pencil skirt,Samantha - if i was to be spanked i'd like to be naked.... if anyone would like to oblige? 5717

bavaria
01-04-2014, 04:34 AM
definitely school uniform. here is means white shorts, white underpants, white shirt. a cane is meant to be applied over school uniform, so that way it can be swung as hard as you like - ie no holding back as when the canee is bare-bottomed

david-storm
14-04-2014, 02:48 AM
for me it has to be full schlgirl uniform,straw boater,white shirt stripped tie,white knee sox.white schl knickers.and 14 inch knife or box pleated schl gym skirt,then to have the skirt folded back over my waist and have my white schl knickers down slowly

slippermehard
14-04-2014, 03:00 AM
I like to wear my Girlfriends Silky full back knickers and be slippered in and out of them, well i would if i could get someone to do it. lol

Kristeau
18-04-2014, 09:57 AM
being spanked as a m or spanking a m tight black speedos, but pulled down whilst bent over.

When dressed as f or spanking f has to be some form of stockings and supenders

james4spanks
23-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Pyjamas, as in a spanking before bedtime.

Tallguy
22-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Probably the best wear should be regulation school knickers, gymslip, white socks or stockings for senior girls. The spanking should be ideally over the knee, initially with gymslip flicked up over the back, over the top of the knickers. Leading to knickers down bare bottom spanking.

twopack120
20-08-2014, 09:30 PM
, to give a spanking or preferably a caning , i would like to wear a crisp white blouse with black bra and breast forms , black suspender belt and stockings , short black mini , g-string and heels , oh and a smile with red gloss lips

TeachersPet
23-08-2014, 12:59 PM
I like to wear either my school uniform (with very short shorts) or my PE kit. Sometimes I like to cross-dress too with pink knickers and a mini skirt, or denim cut-offs.

When spanking I often wear my headmaster's gown for giving the cane, or dress as a PE teacher with running tights and white T.

Jamesstrict
23-08-2014, 04:51 PM
Very tight shorts if being skippered by the PE teacher or tight trousers for the cane by the headmaster. Or I like to slipper a naughty boy or girls bottom if they bend over in tight shorts or skirt.

TeachersPet
25-08-2014, 12:50 AM
thongs,
These are ideal for both giving & receiving, the bum cheeks are completely exposed & available whilst the crotch is protected & supported, which is sexier than having everything on show.

Yes, thongs work well for me too. But I have to take them off to get my hole caned. :-)

Jamesstrict
26-08-2014, 04:44 PM
All these suggestions are very good - for punishment and erections, my plimsoll is ready

Titanites
07-02-2015, 11:57 PM
Similar adult-school penchant sfogarty, but PE-kit (boy's or girl's) for me, disciplined as I should be by Games Master. Or vest-&-pants (white Y-fronts), long T-shirt / pyjamas / nightdress with nothing else on, for spankings by suitably prurient Step-father or Uncle.

slickshorts
14-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Thin shiny nylon gym shorts, and white vest, or full school uniform including long grey trousers and badged blazer. Also love wearing thin black speedos.

Jeff
15-02-2015, 12:18 PM
Has to be fully nude for me as this was how I received my first spanking from a girlfriends mum, the thought still excites :)

robocord233
29-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Tight wide-wale corduroy shorts,Mmmm

j4otk
22-07-2015, 02:01 PM
I like to please my spanker so although tight frilly knickers, tight Y Fronts and 'on the bare', work pretty well for me just about anything would do! Perhaps a skirt, made from fresh nettles by myself under strict supervision from my master or mistress!

Metsab
08-08-2015, 12:19 AM
Coming from the cane-swinging sixties, I need to start in the full school uniform - whether giving (as a prefect) or taking (as the miscreant). Watching boys back then standing at the front of the class with their hands behind their backs, surreptitiously trying hard not to rub their bums in anticipation under the glare of the man with the stick before touching their toes (not your knees, boy - straighten your legs !) as he flips the tail of the blazer over the boy's back and tapping the cane against the taut grey trouser seat has given me an acute sense what to wear (that boy was me often !). Now I need to start in clean white shirt, school tie with perfect windsor knot, blazer (preferably double vented to allow easy access to the cheeks), black socks and shoe. And, of course, tight - very tight - school grey long trousers with sharp creases (after all, it is the job of the cane to beat out those creases running down the bum). The only difference between now and then is that instead of the panty-line to spoil the smoothness of the target I wear a dance-belt, which (as stated) completely exposes the bum for welting, whilst the crotch is protected and supported, and looks and feels really good in those tight grey trousers. Dressed like this I certainly do feel confident that I can take whatever the master gives, and it enables me to proffer my arse as cheekily as is required - and an experienced top can make it just as sore as on the bare. Of course, that comes later !

j4otk
11-08-2015, 08:29 AM
Wow, (presumably this took place within the context of informed and consenting adults). I suppose that you were being rather too forward with your Girlfriend when her Mother caught you in flagrante delicto and gave you a good hard spanking there and then, thus cooling your sexual ardour and igniting your passion for spanking.

Has to be fully nude for me as this was how I received my first spanking from a girlfriends mum, the thought still excites :)

samuri
30-09-2015, 09:23 PM
I like to wear suspenders and stockings knickers and a nice skirt and top and then spanked with the paddle or the belt

PaulSpankBottom
01-10-2015, 01:31 AM
I wear whatever my spanker wants me to wear.

I had an aunty once who liked to strip me and then have me put a pair of her tights on. And Boy oh boy....Did she spank me hard!

robert_l
16-07-2016, 01:07 AM
shirt and tie and black watch kilt depending on severity of the punishment wither pants allowed :(

twopack120
16-07-2016, 08:51 AM
stockings , knickers , bra and heels ,makeup and wig xxx

red hand
16-07-2016, 06:36 PM
by far my fav. is to have the errant pupil in school uniform, which in the case of "boys" means trousers (preferably shorts) coming down after initial spanking on fully clothed rear.
for "girls" (if any available?) pleated skirt/kilt up, knickers down.
if i am sub, which does not happen very often as i,m cracking on a bit, and tops seem to want the younger the better.
i like nothing better than donning school uniform, it does seem to help to regress to the mindset required for school role play

jaybo
18-07-2016, 06:31 AM
Hi all
I think it's nice to have at least one layer of clothing on to begin with.
I tried a tight pair of shorts which don't provide much protection but then the hoisting up to reveal the bottom or slowly pulled down is delicious in itself before one gets to the bottom of things....

Geoffrey
23-07-2016, 08:24 PM
Thin summer trousers for first 2 strokes, I know they will hurt like heel but it gets worse when I am told to take my trousers off because I will then only have my thin knickers (my parents called my pants "knickers") to protect me. Strokes 3 and 4 really make me wriggle but I am terrified when I feel my knickers being pulled down because I know the remainder of my punishment will be on my poor bare bottom

slickshorts
27-10-2016, 09:54 PM
School uniform, PE kit (vest and nylon shorts) or skimpy swimming trunks.

jaybo
07-02-2017, 07:06 PM
hmm...wet sports kit after a bit of cross country...using bad language and having to stay behind after school while sir 'panel beats' my full bottomed wet shorts firmly with his well used slipper...the sound of the huge billowing whacks echoing in the room....not happy that I have stayed silent pulling down my shorts and continuing the hearty slippering on reddened tender buttocks...and me protesting with some yells as my bottom turns beetroot red....

slipperme6
09-02-2017, 12:03 PM
It's more what I like my spankee's to wear. School uniform is my favourite with the trousers being a little tight so when bending over the full roundness of the buttocks are shown. these wont be on for long though.

jaybo
09-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Round buttocks in tight shorts or trousers accentuating the curve of the plumptous bottom just waiting to be bared and spanked until glowing...oh how naughty:)

bhanger
13-02-2017, 10:02 PM
As others have said, I wear whatever my spanker commands, but my photos show my preferred option!!

Sub Pete

PS. If I'm slow replying to any messages, please bear with me as I sometimes have trouble logging onto the site sometimes.

sweetbut58
17-02-2017, 12:30 PM
Ill wear knickers or shorts but naked is nice, I feel more vulnerable, maybe brings back memories of childhood spankings given by my bi Father

Titanites
22-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Bhanger: re logging-in problems. I find this at times, but if it gives you both the normal boxes at top-right and the larger mid-screen form, completing both is a bit frustrating but does seem to work.

thelastcaress
22-02-2017, 08:30 PM
School uniform of some description is good. Sports kits is good. Anybody else like being spanked in swimming trunks? There is a lot to be said for wearing nothing as well lol.

jaybo
23-02-2017, 09:55 AM
something non protective like lycra then on the bare...brrr

lance43
05-03-2017, 02:53 PM
bear bottom thanks

archie1961
15-03-2017, 03:31 PM
School uniform but short trousers with briefs on underneath

red hand
15-03-2017, 05:51 PM
School uniform but short trousers with briefs on underneath
as it should be

archie1961
22-03-2017, 02:18 PM
I like to be spanked in swimming trunks myself or giving someone a spanking who is in just swimmig trunks

Brodie Pollard
24-03-2017, 10:28 PM
If i had a mommy mistress and i was naughty boy id wear my boxershorts get spanked with them on before she pulls them down and gives me a bare bottom spanking

dcsmax
26-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Trying to get the Missus to cane me.

She has already indicated that when she does start, I will have to wear a mens T string underpants and before I assume the position, she will remove the underwear and cane me on my bare bottom.

(Now I just need to confince her that last bit to take than enjoyable step.)

sideshow
26-03-2017, 10:27 PM
I like to be spanked in swimming trunks myself or giving someone a spanking who is in just swimmig trunks

I also am a fan of swimming trunks.

red hand
26-03-2017, 11:50 PM
School uniform of some description is good. Sports kits is good. Anybody else like being spanked in swimming trunks? There is a lot to be said for wearing nothing as well lol.

Sometimes you can get all of this in the same session.
If you are lucky

thelastcaress
27-03-2017, 06:53 PM
Only if it's a good session 😉

Schooliekim
24-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Navy Blue short pleated School Skirt, White Blouse, Tie, White Knee Socks,Navy Blue Gym Knickers,Black School Shoes

bhanger
06-12-2017, 08:37 AM
When bent over my Master's gym horse, straddle bench, spanking bench,in stocks or OTK, I wear whatever I am told, but normally bare, as in my pics!

Leigh6
18-02-2019, 04:47 PM
I wear whatever I am told to wear. My personal preference is silky, bottom hugging white microfibre trunks. They cling like a second skin and feel incredibly sensuous when a hand is run over my bottom. They also allow the stripes from a cane to show through slightly, which I think must be gratifying for the caner. Of course, ultimately they get pulled down to allow my bare bottom no protection or modesty.

Richlieu
19-02-2019, 12:07 PM
Depends whether I'm due for a good bare-bottoming or to administer such!

catch21
20-02-2019, 09:01 AM
I find that being in my birthday suit get my head in the right place!

For it to work for me I have to be totally naked - and the caner clothed. It's the power exchange as well as the pain.

I like to wear as much as possible to start with and have someone take their time removing the various layers or telling me exactly what item to remove and when. For me, the forced nudity and the humiliation that it creates really adds to my overall feeling of submission, well before any spanking begins.

These sum up my feelings too. Transferring all the power and control to someone else, knowing you're simply going to end up naked and exposed as, when and how the spanker wishes, is a significant part of the pleasure for me.

Titanites
22-02-2019, 03:38 PM
I've not really had much experience but for being spanked, would like to be in vest-&-pants or PE-kit. I have modern boy's games shorts, a pair of navy gym-knickers and by a quirk of domestic history, even my original school PE shorts from 50+ years ago.

I'm not one for theatricals but think a hint at pupil / games-master or nephew / uncle could be interesting.

Swimming-trunks: proposed Archie, seconded Sideshow. I'd go with that, though they can be a bit uncomfortable to wear dry. I found that when wearing my Kiniki "tan-through" in my garden last Summer at times when being nude might have offended or upset my neighbour.

Pyjamas could be good, and indeed a nightdress.

bhanger
02-05-2019, 10:33 PM
What do I like to wear? Nothing but a smile!

What will I wear? Anything that is provided!

naughtyangie
05-05-2019, 08:27 AM
I'm not into school scenarios so dress as Angie in stockings, boots, skirt, skimpy top and silk or lacy panties to be spanked.

When I am the spanker I wear black stockings, boots, faux leather suspenders with black pvc bra and knickers.

markhub
23-05-2019, 11:19 AM
Coming from the world of S&M I enjoy being spanked in leather or rubber chaps. This also gives the spanker a good defined target area. Otherwise it's naked and hooded over a spanking bench.

I wear latex rubber pants both for hand-spanking and caning. They enhance the 'stinging' effect of the cane so I get an eye-watering sensation without being severely thrashed and if I get too excited any fluids ejaculated merely soil the rubbers which contain them safely without embarrassment.

- - - Updated - - -

That all sounds rather sexy.and I hope to feel the same by wearing just a thin transparent latex jockstrap

jaybo
29-05-2019, 11:28 AM
I dont generally wear anything maybe tight shorts but I'm not keen on anything too restrictive as I'm a bit of a fat lump!
But I have noticed maybe a bit of bum protection might be a good idea as I seem to get nasty hard bumps on my skin now after a whacking maybe the years of walloping are finally catching up and my skins not as tough as it was!!

jandc
30-05-2019, 11:02 AM
I wear whatever I am told to wear. My personal preference is silky, bottom hugging white microfibre trunks. They cling like a second skin and feel incredibly sensuous when a hand is run over my bottom. They also allow the stripes from a cane to show through slightly, which I think must be gratifying for the caner. Of course, ultimately they get pulled down to allow my bare bottom no protection or modesty.

I am exactly the same and her lady ship has bought me several to wear!

subboy_soankee
21-06-2019, 11:58 AM
I prefer to be completely naked while being punished

markhub
22-06-2019, 11:44 AM
Thin transparent latex rubber pants (knickers) every time .
They intensify the 'stinging' effect of the cane so there's no need for a sound thrashing to get a pleasurable sensation and a huge erection generally. So how bad can it be.??

Tataku
19-12-2019, 09:37 PM
I usually get 'caught' wearing my Aunty's tights sans knickers being naughty, I can't help it, I love her tights.

yummymeusli
22-12-2019, 03:01 PM
I don't know about 'like to wear' I wear whatever I'm told (within reason) but last time I was punished I had to write out "I must be well behaved and courteous at all times" 150 times. My fingers really ached and I was made to wear this...

https://www.spankingcontacts.co.uk/images/Lines.jpg