PDA

View Full Version : 1st Dublin/Belfast message!

naughty dublin boy
06-12-2006, 05:02 PM
Hi all,

Interesting new site, lets see how it goes!

As you can see from my profile I require firm discipline and punishment from strict male or female disciplinarians.

The only way to treat such naughty boys (though actually 26yrs old still acting like a teenager!) as myself is to turn me over your knee and spank my bare bottom until your hand can take no more and you must reach for the wooden spoon, slipper, hairbrush etc.... Depending on the offence you may need to bend me over your desk to leather my bare behind with a good belt or whatever you think is appropriate.

Schoolie type punishment is much appreciated.

I can also switch for a gal/guy around my own age who needs to feel a firm hand on their bottom and any implements they desire.

I have plenty of experience but more as a bottom than a top.

I am based in Dublin but also travel to Belfast quite often and have a few contacts up there.

I like to chat about all things cp on msn messenger. PM me if interested in any of this!

cpartstudent
06-12-2006, 07:17 PM
well done naughty dublin boy!
Don't forget to share this "site" info with your friends in Belfast.
Ulster needs more spankers!

naughty dublin boy
12-12-2006, 07:49 PM
well done naughty dublin boy!
Don't forget to share this "site" info with your friends in Belfast.
Ulster needs more spankers!

It sure does! Do you get much action up there?

Spankingnoel
17-12-2006, 09:43 PM
Hi there
I am very interested in providing you with a strict spanking. I was spanked quite often growing up- well into my late teens. Please text me at 087 2515307 to arrange a good session, etc.
Noel.

randomuser123
24-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Im in belfast, will travel to dublin if necessary. ATM just want a straight spanking, clothed, bared or naked up to you although I would prefer my bottom bare for atleast half of the spanking. I cannot have bruses in the new year so for now just hand and possibly slipper or something similar. I dont mind position and am willing to return a spanking if asked. Please respond, if you can accomodate in belfast I would go tonight! even on christmas eve!! I am 22 and i will install yahoo randomuser123 . Please gimme a shout!

naughty dublin boy
28-12-2006, 07:01 PM
[quote=randomuser123;109]want a straight spanking, clothed, bared or naked up to you although I would prefer my bottom bare for atleast half of the spanking....... if you can accomodate in belfast I would go tonight! even on christmas eve!! I am 22 and i will install yahoo randomuser123 . quote]

Sounds like fun. I am living in Dublin at the moment but have some spanking activity in Belfast from time to time. Do you use msn messenger? Would be good to chat there!