PDA

View Full Version : D. Day fast approaches

Bluebell73
03-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Hi Romasz and all the rest of the happy campers who will shortly confront Barbie in her lair.

I hope you are all mentally prepared for what is about to take place. I believe Romasz that you will be bringing along a school strap whose maker starts with a P. I have felt one of those and letting Barbie loose with that kind of equipment is like confronting pain with total abandon. Anyway I am looking forward to meeting you all and I am sure we will have a whacking good time. If you want to get on the good side of Barbie, I know she has a slight weakness for a drop of nice vino blanco. She also tends to quieten down if you read a nice poem to her. You can sort that out for yourselves.

See you all soon

BB73

romasz
06-07-2012, 09:07 AM
Hi

You are right the time fast approaches maybe the P tawse was as bad idea especially as she is festering away in her den as she cannot session at moment only outcalls ...so she will be gardening maybe building up those arm muscles ..you bet come saturday all that pent up energy will be unleashed on ssome poor hands and bottoms...if ever there was a need for a sicky this would be it...there would be no escape as she would remember it and your next session would be one you would not forget in a hurry!!

Bluebell73
09-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Hi Romasz

Help may have arrived in a most unusual way. Rumour has it that Barbie was trying very hard to get tickets for T in The Park. If she managed to get the tickets then she will still be swimming back to the lair due to her broomstick requiring a service, MOT and licence. The swimming will take it out of her so when she eventually confronts us with her weapons of hands and bum torture, the strength may not be there. On the other hand she may be just sitting there reading our concerns with great pleasure looking forward to giving us plenty of grief. Bring a cushion with you because her school seats are a bit hard especially after she has tried out a few of her implements on your bare seat.

BB73

Hi

You are right the time fast approaches maybe the P tawse was as bad idea especially as she is festering away in her den as she cannot session at moment only outcalls ...so she will be gardening maybe building up those arm muscles ..you bet come saturday all that pent up energy will be unleashed on ssome poor hands and bottoms...if ever there was a need for a sicky this would be it...there would be no escape as she would remember it and your next session would be one you would not forget in a hurry!!

romasz
09-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Hi

Well if she got there the mud may have set in her wellies...broomstick will be bogged down so she will either be in a foul mood or completely knackered.
One saving grace is I will not be exposing my naked rear on saturday do not wish partner to see the destruction this woman can do ...so will be confined to over jeans and hands certainly no canes this time round...currently planning trip to China end of July hopefully for 3 weeks so look forward to visting the lair before departing...I am sure whatever happens Saturday should be a laugh while we can anyway...

J

Barbedwire
11-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Well i'm sure everyone will be pleased to hear my broomstick is fine and my right arm has been building up a bit of strength for the weekend . Ofcourse come Saturday night someone else may have to keep lifting my drinks to my mouth as my arm will probably be worn out with you lot getting upto mischief !
I hope you are all ready :D

Barbie x

Hi Romasz

Help may have arrived in a most unusual way. Rumour has it that Barbie was trying very hard to get tickets for T in The Park. If she managed to get the tickets then she will still be swimming back to the lair due to her broomstick requiring a service, MOT and licence. The swimming will take it out of her so when she eventually confronts us with her weapons of hands and bum torture, the strength may not be there. On the other hand she may be just sitting there reading our concerns with great pleasure looking forward to giving us plenty of grief. Bring a cushion with you because her school seats are a bit hard especially after she has tried out a few of her implements on your bare seat.

BB73

romasz
11-07-2012, 08:50 AM
DAm

She is not stuck in the mud!! no choice now but go along and have some fun...:)

J

Bluebell73
11-07-2012, 09:22 AM
You are correct Romasz and ahe is looking forward to Saturday which does not bode well for us. The say that if you rub your hands with vinegar it toughens them up. I am away to raid the pantry for the vinegar.

BB73

DAm

She is not stuck in the mud!! no choice now but go along and have some fun...:)

J