PDA

View Full Version : 18-30 holiday in Edinburgh

Scottawse
06-07-2012, 07:16 AM
I offer accomodation in my house for an 18-30 visitor to Edinburgh this summer. (I am a 60 y.o. spanking bachelor)

Perhaps you are visiting for the Festival or Fringe or just touring in Scotland. Your room would cost you nothing ... other than some spankings which if you are answering this advert you like anyway .... so this is a win/win opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you soon. :)

Ian

sore1
15-07-2012, 08:18 PM
I'm 40 and more than happy to visit you, if you are happy to take this miscreant lad and thrash his bare buttocks very hard.
Even better if you'd do it over a few evenings!
Only specifications I have are I like it to be very hard and like to be brought to tears.

I will be free from around 7.30pm most nights: 23rd July, 25th July, 26th July, 27th July.

If interested email me on gordonlawstudent@aol.com and we can arrange something.

james

I offer accomodation in my house for an 18-30 visitor to Edinburgh this summer. (I am a 60 y.o. spanking bachelor)

Perhaps you are visiting for the Festival or Fringe or just touring in Scotland. Your room would cost you nothing ... other than some spankings which if you are answering this advert you like anyway .... so this is a win/win opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you soon. :)

Ian